for The random life of countries

6/9/2016 c4 2Irina Hunter
I thought Sydney was Australia's capitol.
6/9/2016 c3 Irina Hunter
Australia's pets WOULD be venomous.
5/25/2016 c8 8GalaxyWolf2.0
This story is really good, I really like how your portray Australia. He is one of my favourite characters :) Please update soon!
3/24/2016 c7 4afrocelt
I've got to say, I love the randomness of this story (as the title suggests), I've laughed out loud several times while reading. Your characters are done wonderfully and the rotation between each group of nations lets us see a little of everyone, which is entertaining. The one thing I think could be better is the pacing with some groups, it feels a bit rushed at times? (although I understand you have lots of things to do and this was adapted from a roleplay so that might have something to do with it). Like the bad touch trio for example, could have developed more on comic potential there?
Then again this is all just opinion. Love the story anyway (especially random 2p invasions) and can't wait for the next update!
9/27/2015 c3 Claire
Your welcome my friends and I r from Australia and this fanfic is the only we have laughed at Aussie stereotypes so thank u I love this fanfic I can't stop laughing and doing the accents
8/16/2015 c2 7DeathTheWriter
Didn't name the person after SOMEONE was sitting around as we did this?
8/9/2015 c1 Important person
This was perfect. I loved every minute of this amazing read. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank-you for giving me this unforgettable experience. XOX 3
8/9/2015 c1 5MysNis1206
Hey, I still remember watching this... good times... I can't wait to see how many edditions you and Death the writer do :) I agree with your early statement... beware readers, it gets crazier and weirder fast... (I STILL LOVE IT!)
8/9/2015 c1 claire
hi i laughed so hard when belarus was shouting russia marry me r u writing more of this

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service