for Adventures of the Equestrian Ninja

4/8 c1 Guest
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow...,...O
2/27 c3 1HyperA2019
Looking forward to Chapter 45.
2/7 c44 Disappointed
To see that you haven’t worked in Hinata’s intro yet...
2/7 c41 Glad
for the summaries. Have to skip because of those despicable “transgenderisms”.

Semi-funny omake
2/7 c40 Love
That Omake!
Kukukuku

P.S. yay for Hinata!
2/7 c20 Just
about dropped this on its head because of the “transgenderisms”.
2/7 c8 So
many things which need correcting/ overhaul.
This will be my only nit-pick in this moment.
Chakra is not a “source” of life. It is literally translated to the word “life”. Aka there using their own life energy in a weaponized fashion. Which is bad.
11/14/2021 c26 Andy Nguyen
What Naruto cutie mark look like
11/13/2021 c44 Guest
Great chapter and thank you so much for updating this story. Since Hinata is in the harem I would suggest she be an earth pony but that's me. Here is an update on the harem plus what kind of ponies the girls in Naruto's world would be in my suggestion harem...

Harem:
Rose
Daisy
Twinkleshine
Coloratura
These are my updated suggestions on the harem but this is your story you get to decide. For the pokemon pet idea I would suggest a team and for that team I would suggest Dragonite, Kantonian Ninetails, Lucario, Inceniroar, Obstagoon, Zacian, and Zamazenta. Keep up the great work and I hope you update you Pokemon Wildcard story next.
11/14/2021 c44 redmen6blight
As long as Goh doesn't make an apperance its the only thing I can't stand about the new pokemon. Interested to see where the rest of this goes
11/14/2021 c44 kaigirl16
Glad to see an update from this story. Its one of my favorite crossover stories.
11/13/2021 c44 Spellbat
This was my mind when Twilight interrupted Luna and Naruto:

Luna: Happens everytime...
11/13/2021 c44 voltblaze0522
I completely understand what you're going through and you sure take your time I don't mind to wait I enjoy the entire series from either this book or the moment Pokemon and the other one with Sonic and I do hope that you keep updating it and you continue with the series has disease and do you wish good luck also I do have a couple of good ideas for some of the stories if you want to hear me out other than that continue on what you been doing happy readings
11/13/2021 c44 4The Sith'ari
To be fair, this kind of felt like a bit of a weak chapter in my opinion.

I'm not saying it's bad, but you'd figure that even after learning why Pinkie Pie was acting like that, Naruto would at least chew her and the rest of Ponyville out for how they've treated Luna. There's pulling a pranks and celebrating a holiday where the main theme is being scared while in turn scaring others. But then there's being unnecessarily mean and cruel, especially given how her time as Nightmare Moon was a very dark chapter of Luna's life that's definitely a sensitive spot for her.

It's like:
"Sorry for emotionally and mentally bullying you for a chapter of you life that you are ashamed and aren't proud of. Rather than being sensitive and understanding to how our action had hurt you. But it doesn't matter, because today is about scaring people and you really scared us, so we're cool."

Really, they're lucky that their actions didn't cause Luna to have a full-on relapse. Given how she first became Nightmare Moon in the first place.
11/13/2021 c44 carneyjarred
Um will kurama come back and should Minato and kushina get a second chance too because I don't think you ever had them be a part of Naruto's life in a few of your stories and maybe mikoto Uchiha just so she can embarrass Sasuke and itachi in pony form?
519 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »