for Adventures of the Equestrian Ninja

9/30 c9 nommpatrick
This chapter has to be the most adorable one so far I have read. Finally knowing that Naruto has adobet Scootaloo, to be a part of his family. Do to be honest I thought that he would become her father instead of brother. However this doesn't matter to much for me.
I like as well the function of the cristalls Naruto has found and learned how to use them in possible future.
9/29 c6 nommpatrick
God damn this chapter had a lot of action in it! Just astounding how powerful Naruto still is even without Kurma's help.
Wonderful storytelling and how you decided to introduce the main characters with one and another was my opinion very well done.
Note: Main issue I had with this chapter was, with how you pulled "us" as the reader out of the story. When you put in "notification" about music, which in my opinion wasn't necessary. Even do it also provided with little comic relief.
9/29 c2 nommpatrick
Alright, here we go again! It has only been two chapters, but I'm already getting excited just from how the story is headed towards. AND DON'T MEAN "GETTING" EXCITED IN THE WRONG WAY.
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us and our hero.
9/26 c44 I'm fully Erect
A loud squeal comes from Pansy Parkinson when she's hurled on the bed. The front of her uniform top is torn off with a green bra poking out. Her skirt is rolled up and her stockings are sliding about her leg. Shoes fly off on the floor as the hands of her partner are all over her. He's grabbing every inch of her body, chest, ass, legs, and then smashing his lips onto hers with a dominating kiss. Pansy's mouth opens wide to accept his tongue into her mouth. The two lovers fight for domination with Harry Potter winning the battle one hundred percent of the way.

She chokes on his tongue, with Harry grabbing the back of her head. Pansy enjoys his fingers gripping and squeezing her jaw as he forces his tongue into her mouth and down her throat. Pansy holds onto the back of his hair and kisses him even more deeply.

"You were asking for it all those years, weren't you?"

His cock's now out of his pants. Twelve inches of prime magical meat slaps Pansy hard across the face which leaves both a small bruise and a smear of her makeup. Harry stands in from of her and swings his cock. It smacks her on the mouth.

"Yes, Potter, I'm asking for your cock," she tells him. "A slut like me needs a big cock like yours to make her whole again. And to fill her holes."

Harry grabs Pansy by the back of her head and forces his cock down her throat without any warning. He chokes Pansy out with his throbbing hard cock. Her mouth stuffs full as Harry pulls back and then drives himself into her. He repeats the thrusts while burying himself deep into Pansy's throat. Pansy opens up her throat to take as much of Harry's cock as possible down it.

"Mmm," Pansy moans around his cock.

Her hands grip Harry's back ever so slightly and take a throbbing thrust down it. His balls smack against her chin as Harry keeps working himself deep into her throat.

"You are a natural born cock sucker. You're nothing but a stupid slut who is born to have a cock rammed down your throat."

Her loud pops continue to increase in volume and frequency. Pansy loves cock down her throat and she cannot get enough of Harry. Harry rams her mouth with his cock. Her eyes bulge out the deeper Harry crams her throat with his hard cock.

Harry holds onto the back of Pansy's head and uses her throat to pleasure himself. His massive meat missile rises and falls to ram down Pansy's throat. Her tongue brushes him several times. Harry works the back of her head and face-fucks her.

Pansy holds onto his ass and enjoys the feeling of a good big cock driving down into the back of her throat. He pulls out of her and touches her lips off to one side and then drives deep into her mouth again. Pansy cherishes every single day.

"It's your lucky day, whore," Harry growls. "You're going to get a big sticky load of cum down your fucking whore throat. It's nothing less than you deserve."

Pansy knows she deserves it and she keeps sucking Harry. The loud sounds being made keeps bringing Harry's balls to the edge. Pansy squeezes them and then releases them. She squeezes Harry's balls a couple more times to weigh the immense amount of cum stored inside of them, ready to seed the back of her throat.

Harry pushes himself to the brink and crams his cock into Pansy's clutching throat. He smacks those balls against her chin with a repeated series of thrusts. His hand's loop into the back of her head the deeper Harry drives his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck here it comes, Parkinson. Good job."

His cum shoots into her mouth, in such a volume that Pansy assumes he's done and releases. For her trouble, she gets a face full of cum which smears down her face and dribbles down her neck.

Harry's shooting cock paints her face. He looks down at Pansy the way he imagines her being. On her knees with cum shooting in her face as she jerks off a man's cock.

GODDAMN THIS MAKES ME SO HARD, I AM SO ERECT RIGHT NOW. HARD COCK.
9/18 c1 Please
continue this
8/30 c44 Drater Yag
GOD I LOVE SHRIMP, SOMETIMES I RUB BUTTER ON MY NIPPLES AS I IMAGINE I AM OLIVE GARDEN. MAKES ME HARD.
7/6 c44 HyperA2019
Looking forward to Chapter 45.
4/8 c1 Guest
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow...,...O
2/27 c3 HyperA2019
Looking forward to Chapter 45.
2/7 c44 Disappointed
To see that you haven’t worked in Hinata’s intro yet...
2/7 c41 Glad
for the summaries. Have to skip because of those despicable “transgenderisms”.

Semi-funny omake
2/7 c40 Love
That Omake!
Kukukuku

P.S. yay for Hinata!
2/7 c20 Just
about dropped this on its head because of the “transgenderisms”.
2/7 c8 So
many things which need correcting/ overhaul.
This will be my only nit-pick in this moment.
Chakra is not a “source” of life. It is literally translated to the word “life”. Aka there using their own life energy in a weaponized fashion. Which is bad.
11/14/2021 c26 Andy Nguyen
What Naruto cutie mark look like
526 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »