for Adventures of the Equestrian Ninja

8/15/2015 c4 Shadowwing7
Awesome work can't wait for more chapters keep up the great job here
8/15/2015 c4 joe
Continue this great story as soon as possible please
8/16/2015 c4 lil26jay
I really enjoyed reading this story can't wait until the next chapter as well as naruto adopting scootaloo
8/16/2015 c4 SPark681
Was wonder when Twilight Sparkle would be making her intro and wonder if Naruto in time will tell his friends his life story before being a pony anyways keep up the great work!
8/15/2015 c4 Ddragon21
I wonder if naruto can combine chakra and magic. would be cool to see what naruto does with chakra around in equestria besides fighting with it.
8/13/2015 c3 Mr b
Hope more to come
8/13/2015 c3 Twilio Stark
Well, that's interesting? I have to stay tuned next week. However, the beginning of the story is very good! On fimfiction many readers will be typed. If you add?
8/12/2015 c3 SPark681
nice chapter wonder if sasuke was captured or did he manage to escape and guess Naruto will be preparing for battle soon anyways keep up the great work!
8/12/2015 c3 reoako1
so far its okay, although i do hope that you at least put going on a relationship between naruto and the main 6 for true reasons other then one being pretty or nice or cute, and please don't just make the harem in just in 1 chapter, give it quality and do it over time where the lead mare approves of the herd mates. i only say this to give you a heads up and make the story more attention in the future.
8/12/2015 c3 Ddragon21
hmmm maybe you could have naruto learn seals some kind of way. they say they have unlimited uses and naruto could maybe find a way to use seals to help ponyville? Maybe he can open his own shop with them like a seal that releases lights or a prank seal. protection seals. storage seals. heh could find a way for it to work without chakra. like press a certain part of the paper? like a pressure pad.

I was also thinking of naruto living in a tree like Twilight and calling it konoha. Maybe him opening a shop. you could say naruto already knew of seals like he was close to a seal master before he died though never used them in the field. also maybe him making a barrier around ponyville? can naruto still summon the toads?
8/12/2015 c2 Ddragon21
hmm maybe some other ninjas followed naruto? Obito might be able to do it with Kamui. with the kyuubi not coming back they may assume naruto is alive somewhere. maybe naruto can make his own ninja academy. at least have people use ninshu and not ninjutsu.
8/12/2015 c1 Ddragon21
cool naruto with the main 6. eh too bad he won't see konoha again. I guess the bloodline will be helpful since he can't use hand signs with no fingers.
8/12/2015 c3 joe
Continue this great story soon as possible
8/12/2015 c3 BlackeDragon1
Awesome I hop the be romantic the mane 6 and the other for naruto I will love to see that can't new chapter but dude take your time
8/12/2015 c3 Shadowwing8
I hop this is a harme for naruto x mane 6 and other nicely work on this chapter man I love it keep up the good work
526 « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »