FanFiction.Net
for So You Think You Can Dance

10/31/2016 c1 Random Trash
MUAHAHAHAHAH BEAUTIFUL! I LOVELOVELOVELOVE IT! I APPLAUD! IM GONNA HUG YOU! *hugs tightly* AMAZING FANFIC!
6/26/2016 c1 Bree
Awwww that was cute
2/17/2016 c1 Guest
fluff?
definitely, Check!
Starco?
Absolutely, Check!
great grammar?
YES! Check! your story is a success to my clipboard...CONGRATS!
11/26/2015 c1 Guest
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! I friggin love this, it's so adorable! I love how kept the personalities the way we usually see them , and adding your own twist on how they interact. Could you write this story from Marcos point of view, please?
11/13/2015 c1 5MissPineapples
Oh Marco, you could get ME to fall for you anytime! If you haven't already...
10/7/2015 c1 4FanfictionForDayz
Wow why have I never reviewed this before. One of my favorite one shots in this fandom. Just...BEAUTIFUL
9/21/2015 c1 Misfortune
I understand that this is a oneshot, but I would like to request that you could do this again, maybe from Marco's point of view? If you don't that's fine. :) I loved it.
9/23/2015 c1 11EVAunit42
I love this idea star challenging Marco to woo her and totally falling for him. you know ever since Star came into his life, Marco has been gettttting preeeeettty badass and suave. And i love how he was determined to prove to star he could totally make her fall for her. some minor, minor spelling mistakes but it happens to us all. i should know i still make them after all this time. great idea, great story and excellently capturing the feel of the characters. keep it up!
8/30/2015 c1 2whimsicalromantic
That was absolutely wonderful. Great job with one shot and I think the characters were portrayed very well
8/22/2015 c1 IDC1314
Hello! Gotta mention that I'm still in awe of your brilliance here. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH seriously it's amazing. I think I said pretty much all of this and everything but the kitchen sink on Instagram so I'm gonna end this with "KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK IT IS A REQUIREMENT OKAY?!"
8/18/2015 c1 anonymous
I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! THIS HAS EVERYTHING I LOOK FOR IN A FANFIC. YOU ARE SO...I JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU A HUG...I'M LITERALLY STANDING UP AND APPAULDING. GOOD JOB!
8/16/2015 c1 StarcoFanatic
This was literally the best Starco story I've ever read! And I'm not just saying that-it really is. I've literally read almost every Starco on FF and this is by far the best. Is it just a one-shot? I want to know more! :)
And if it's only a one-shot then WRITE MORE STORIES!
8/16/2015 c1 5Your Fellow Thespian
LOVED IT
MY HEART
MY HEART IS PROPAGATING
8/10/2015 c1 Guest
...Ladies And Gentlemen We are in the presence of a Genius
Seriously you did an excellent job with this story, bravo sir bravo
I must admit that I would love to see more of this
8/10/2015 c1 Guest