for Sedona

12/28/2018 c15 knightphoenix2
I'm afraid I had considerable difficulties reading the chapter, apparently due to a formatting, or maybe a HTML issue.

But, it looks like the Syndicate, and especially Solomon Lane, are really earning some serious *divine* retribution ...

Which may have already started ...

Please correct the issue and keep up the great work!
12/28/2018 c15 Guest
I'm afraid the chapter is rather unreadable.
10/23/2018 c14 2Fallout47
Definitely will wait for the continuation of the story.

Best of luck with schoolwork! I know how much of a pain it can be.
10/22/2018 c14 knightphoenix2
Ok! I can wait a bit longer for the final three chapters, since your education, and Real Life, must come first.

However, given that horrific cliffhanger at the end of Chapter 13, I hope to be reading the story's continuation for Christmas!

Because, I want to see the monsters who have caused so much anguish and agony, in an effort to murder an innocent man, not for what he might have done to them. but as a symbol of surviving the horrors that, apparently, one of them didn't ...
... be brought to *justice*.
10/19/2018 c13 Guest
Oh dang, what a cliffhanger. I’m so excited to read what comes next! Please update soon, and have a nice day!
10/7/2018 c13 Guest
THAT CLIFFHANGER! Please please update soon.
10/7/2018 c11 Guest
Thanks so much for updating. This chapter was SO good. Please please update soon.
10/3/2018 c1 snehalpophale1
I love your writing! The cliffhanger was amazing after Ethan finished the climb to find the mercenaries. Great writing. I appreciate your efforts.

Talking about myself: I am too fond of writing. Actually I am currently working on a mystery-thriller. And after my observation I have found that we are of same age (approximately). So can you please help me out about how to write great! Give me some tips and...you know, knick-knacks... Please bro...help me.
9/30/2018 c13 Guest
Wow I love this so much. My favorite story out of the entire collection. Pleeeaaasssseee update! The cliffhanger is killing me!
9/19/2018 c13 Anon
Mmm good dshit
9/18/2018 c13 Sophhascoconuts
Oh my gosh oh my gosh OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS FANFIC
wHAT a cliffhanger I actually thought you were gonna kill him for a second
Ugh I love it thanks so much for a new chapter!
9/17/2018 c13 knightphoenix2
Well, what an intense, horrific chapter! It seems that Ethan is truly lost this time.

Unless, something happens to save him. But, the bad guys are going all out, aren't they?

But, I suspect that whoever has orchestrated this whole charade, apparently out of a misguided sense, will find out it doesn't work.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
9/17/2018 c13 Fallout47
Ohhh ... Things are getting dicey. Pun not intended, considering the knife and ...

I'll see myself out. :)
9/1/2018 c10 knightphoenix2
Please do! At the very least we need to know what happened, and how these attacks were resolved'; both in your original outline, and any alterations brought on by "Rogue Nation" and "Fallout"!

I hope that you will reconsider, and finally finish the story anyway, though.

It's that good!
8/24/2018 c12 Guesst
I like how everyone is so protective over each other, aren’t they just the cutest!
148 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »