for Sedona

8/4/2016 c9 Guest
Thank you for updating! I'm so glad that you are continuing this story. Your work is just amazing and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
7/20/2016 c9 8darth picard
I am loving this story so far! Please update soon I can haedly wait for the next chapter:)
7/11/2016 c9 Guest
Great story so far! I hope you update soon.
7/4/2016 c8 Sparky's Girl
Okay, I caught something. In this chapter, you say that Logan is 13 and Casper is 17 when their mum dies. Casper says he's 20, which means that Logan should be 16, but in the next chapter, he says that he is 10 years old. Wondering if this was a mistake...? OH and Happy Fourth!
6/19/2016 c9 33Jesuslovesmarina
D'aww, I like Logan! So glad this story is moving forward again; it's such a good one! Happy Summer to you and happy writing!
4/10/2016 c8 Jesuslovesmarina
I'm kind of in shock right now, whew. Ethan can be scary when he wants to, eh? (; but he actually made a friend in the end, that's so cool. And I love the idea of Brandt and Clint being brudders.
4/10/2016 c7 Jesuslovesmarina
WHAT?! How did he get there? What the heck?! That's hilarious-I mean, bad for Brandt-but really funny that Ethan just got a spontaneous wish that Brandt was there, and there he was. Ethan assesses his weapons and includes his own head on the list, lol. Hard to see how he could leave that one behind at any time.
4/10/2016 c6 Jesuslovesmarina
I love Uncle Walter! Fantastic OC, and getting to hear Benji's backstory is so much fun. He and his uncle are just so sweet.
4/10/2016 c5 Jesuslovesmarina
Daaaaang, Ethan is just such an admirable figure. Love it. The GPS thing was really funny!
4/10/2016 c4 Jesuslovesmarina
D'awww. They is such a great team (: I cannot believe Jane wasn't in Rouge Nation.
4/10/2016 c3 Jesuslovesmarina
Yeowch. Dude, Ethan's getting a beating; not that that's unusual. Love, love, love this story!
4/10/2016 c2 Jesuslovesmarina
Poor Brandt! Poor everyone. This was so sad )':
4/10/2016 c1 Jesuslovesmarina
Wow. Just wow. I am soooo pumped for this!
4/1/2016 c8 Sparky's Girl
I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH
3/20/2016 c8 98detectivejigsaw
...They did make sure Benji's not wearing a mask, right?
I like your characterization of Brandt (and the others), and this story in general is really exciting!
148 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »