for The Inexpressible

5/19 c8 Sazq
hey, I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you that I love your story so far, and that I hope you continue to update it in the future.

I particularly enjoy your characterisation, and feel that you have nailed it as far as Nagato and Kyon are concerned.
furthermore, Nagato is just adorable! The way she asked Kyon in for
dinner? too cute!

hope to see more soon!
12/11/2017 c2 2Hercules8
It's hard to find good well written Kyon/Nagato stories. The story is really nice. Keep up the good work!
11/8/2017 c8 1Erin Tesden
God, your fic is really good!
I always thinked Kyon and Nagato make a cute pairing, better than kyon with mikuru or haruhi.
And yo are doing a really great job slowly building everything.
Please continue the story, im dying for the next chapter
3/14/2017 c5 2Hercules8
I'm really enjoying your story! I love the pairing between Nagato and Kyon. In my eyes they are a cute couple, and they just fit so well together. Keep up the good work! :D
2/21/2017 c7 tadkins
Great story. I love how you've characterized Nagato. It's done in a way that she would exactly do. I always liked her interactions with Kyon in the main story thsn with any other character so seeing an expanse on that makes it even better. Hope you update soon.
2/12/2017 c7 Guest
I enjoy this fic very much, I eagerly await for more chapters.
1/4/2017 c7 Guest
Great! Can't wait for the next! Love seeing yuki's emotions peeking out
11/28/2016 c6 doomguard24
holy heck an update. this was perfect for me cause last week I started rewatching both shows. and you write in such a way that it could be another episode.
11/26/2016 c6 7Th3nerdy0ne
Yay you posted the next chapter xD this was adorable. I love how you've written Kyon and Nagato's interactions with each other. they're always really interesting to read and I'm loving the growth you're giving both of them as characters. Nagato in particular. looking forward to your next update
11/8/2016 c5 13earthrise
Wonderfully cute story.
11/3/2016 c5 desdes
I hope to see more of this story sometime, I enjoy how you write Nagato struggling to comprehend and express her emotions.
4/27/2016 c5 Mike
Very well done, Hope to read more.
1/21/2016 c5 4Ergoemos
I really love how you’ve built this story up. It’s well executed, a single point of possible divergence, a single day difference and then a new story builds forth. Your handling of the characters is really excellent and spot on, and you did a great job transitioning from the novel’s First Person perspective into Third Person without losing any of the personality from the books.

I really love stories that have a plausible divergence. So many stories have such unbelievable divergence from believability, and it’s such an easy and obvious place to misstep early in a story. And in this fandom, it usually means the story starts with Haruhi shouting about her latest scheme! Its Dramatic! And LOUD! And how!

Instead of creating a new story by adding something, you’ve done it by creating a few absences, Haruhi and a Book and created a moment that Kyon and Yuki never shared. It’s smart and really believable and a really good, easy way to put us in the mind set. I also really appreciate the post-anime material. It isn’t necessarily extremely prevalent (so as to disavow only anime watchers), but it is enough to add on to the story in ways that most fanfictions don’t.

I think if I had any complaints, it is that it takes the audience a little too long to find out where the others went (could have been just me) and I am not sure I understand Koizumi’s motivations here yet either. It seems a little out of character for him, a notorious “don’t rock the boat” person to be pushing Kyon towards Yuki, which could impact Haruhi far more directly than a depressed Yuki. I am curious to see if you have a motive behind all that.

Otherwise, your characterizations seem pretty spot on, especially, and most importantly, Kyon and Yuki. Yuki is not a direct person, most of the time. Unless she is being guided by otherworldly events or the Data Entity, she is painfully reticent and indirect. She is smart, but struggling with foreign emotions and in-built instincts. And your Kyon… He is so spot on that I am just as frustrated reading him as I was in the books, which is really impressive. I liked the books, don’t get me wrong, but if Yuki is circumspect with other people, Kyon circumlocutes his own ideas a thousand times, a moth slowly endlessly circling that lonely candle of the truth, like he’s afraid to land and be burned by it.

You nail Kyon. You nail him agonizingly well. I couldn’t do that well in my story, I’d drive myself insane trying to write it. I simply do not have the fortitude and laude you for it.

I am very interested in where you take this and I really wish I knew what book Yuki gave Kyon, but I suspect that it might be spoiler territory for the rest of the story. Awesome work, very very worth my time.
12/29/2015 c1 zagurazexoe
Nice fanfic bruh :) really ke my tears come out.
Hey i kinda wonder what if 1 day nagato"memory about kyon is gone?
Will kyon able to make her remember him?
"Even thought they erase her memore about me... her feeling towards me still there.."-kyon-
"Why seeing u hurt so much?"-nagato-
12/15/2015 c4 hey
I love this story so much! You've written tiki perfectly and I love how affectionate kyon is. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please continue :)
23 Page 1 2 Next »