FanFiction.Net
for The Golden Knight

8/18/2015 c1 Guest
Please continue this story does have potential!
8/14/2015 c1 20GriffinGirl8655
YES This AU has HUGE POTENTIAL YOU MUST CONTINUE IT PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? IT'S FANTASTIC! :D
8/13/2015 c1 3LavenderMoonRose
This is the kind of work I love- the whole "Medieval" kind of AU. Just one question, is Daphne like the long lost sister to Sabrina? Or is Daphne not a Grimm?
8/12/2015 c1 43Curlscat
You WON'T? Because I was going to tell you I wanted to see a oneshot sometime in the future where it got continued. Just like a little thing with the four of them interacting.
8/12/2015 c1 4IsiGrace
I love your spin on this! :)

I assume that Sabrina and Daphne aren't related? Or is there some twisted but cool backstory where they were put in an orphanage and got separated or something?
Either way would be really interesting to read.

Hey *nudge* you should totally *nudgenudge* not abandon this *hardernudge* because that would be *reallyhardnudge* super cool *meganudge* just saying *winknudgewink*

Anyways, great job! I love how childish Puck is, because despite what he says, he is pretty ridiculous. Keep writing :)
8/11/2015 c1 Guest
:D I like your imaginary conversation with Puck. I like the rest of your story, too, (it's really good) but still :D
8/11/2015 c1 Guest
i really enjoyed this please continue
please update soon
Good continue continue
8/10/2015 c1 Guest
Awwww man this is great I love it ! For the love of god please continue!
8/10/2015 c1 guest
Please please please continue this has a lot of potential and I think you should finish it it's awesome
8/10/2015 c1 3peasa
Ahhh this is so cute and lovely and go Daphne being a sorceress! Nice one shot. Also YAY YOU'RE BACK WE MISSSED YOU MWAH MWAH MWAH
8/10/2015 c1 33coerulus
Puck sort of IS insecure. I like how you portrayed him in this, and I really do think it has potential. Sad to think you won't continue it.
8/10/2015 c1 Guest
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOUR BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

awesome fic btw are you gonna upload cold feet?
29 « Prev Page 1 2