FanFiction.Net
for Avatar Cordy

9/10/2019 c1 1Destrark
Lovely omake. Pity its never going to get turned into a proper story. although. Its a nice idea... If I ever do decide to do something like this, I'll credit this story for inspiration.
11/20/2017 c1 12Esmereilda
ok it would be cool to the what happens next in cordy's journey to bring balance to the world XD
4/26/2016 c1 shugokage
Interesting story idea great job!
4/4/2016 c1 James Birdsong
Awesome
10/24/2015 c1 WyrdeDragon
Good start. The concept is a bit odd and yes, Korra is completely anachronistic for BtVS Season 2. However, once I let that go, I like the story.

Can't even really criticize the writing, very little in the way of spelling or grammar errors. The only one that really stood out is the past tense of bend is bent, not bended. So water-bended sounds off.

I think my favorite part of this chapter is Cordie's "Grow the hell up" speech to Buffy. Because that's pretty much how it sounds. I really wish someone had given Buffy a talk like that in canon. But Cordie really is able to o it and make it stick.

Anyway, overall, I like what's here and where it looks like it's going. I really hope you continue with this.
8/12/2015 c1 5Grizzmon
Thumbs up for giving Cordelia superpowers.
8/11/2015 c1 AlastorGodofVengeance
Very nice start on this and I like the possibilities. I have to admit I'm looking forward to Angel's reaction to Buffy being change, he was never my favorite character on Buffy, the older creepy stalker vibe was just too much. Liked him when he got his own show but that's beside the point. Ideas that you could use with both bending and inventions are pretty numerous given the fighting that's shown on the show. For Buffy I'd say that making shock gloves for everyone would be a must. For Xander he could do just like Ghazan in the show and carry a rock that he can turn into a mobile lava shuriken. You've already stated some good ideas for Willow and for Cordy I would say thin metal wrapped around wooden stakes she could launch if she wanted to be sneaky otherwise between her different bendings there's wasn't much on the show that couldn't be taken out as long as she wasn't ambushed. Even being ambushed if she watched the original show and saw the fight between Aang and Bumi that could give her ideas for escaping. My favorite skill of his was when he fell onto the ground, sank and then traveled back to his original position. Regardless of my ramblings I'm enjoying this and hope to see more soon!