for A Cure For Boredom

5/9/2016 c2 Guest
Mildly, maybe not very mildly sexist story.
10/29/2015 c4 Mondler2014
I love the way you are writing this story, every part of it, great ride!
10/28/2015 c4 14matteney
Aww man, sure-fire way to get me absolutely hooked on your story? A sick and super adorable Chandler! I love that he has finally convinced Monica that he is boyfriend material, it's great to read that she seems to into him now. And my favourite bits where definitely those in which she took care of him. Too precious, Monica being always the hostess and making sure her patient is getting better. It made my heart melt.
10/26/2015 c4 31simplymondler
Aww thanks for the plug hun! I loooooved this chapter. A poorly Chandler with Monica looking after him was so cute- especially as he tried to flirt whilst unwell. And then that kiss when he was better- yum! It was all written so perfect and I can't wait for the next chapter!
10/26/2015 c4 chrisi2503
I loved how she took care of him and that she thinks that they could work together. They are adorable! So are your writing and this story in general. It's such a pleasure to read. :) I can't wait for the next update.
10/26/2015 c3 chrisi2503
Sorry it totally forgot to leave a review for this chapter.
I love it when Chandler gets a little bit jealous. Oops. Their make-out session was beyond hot in my opinion and him asking her out on a date was very cute. I loved the ending of this chapter and what a great way to start a new year. Beautifully written, too.
10/26/2015 c4 15Babatomyfriends
I love this scene where Monica mothers him, really nice. And the kiss in the kitchen too. Don't worry about the updates - every story takes its own time to get written. Just as long as it turns out well.
10/26/2015 c4 Guest
So sweet, her taking care of him and really being there for him. I love how she cannot stop thinking of him and I love it when he was thinking he wished he could spend every minute of every hour of every day with her. Great chapter and I hope to see more
10/26/2015 c4 6miracle'of'words
Aww, this was a great chapter! I loved it. :) I'm always happy when you update, so don't worry if it takes some time.
10/13/2015 c1 1boomerang13
This was awesome! I love Monica and Chandler together in general so putting this twist was great. I loved it.
10/13/2015 c3 45thecarouselneverstopsturning
I love it! You are a great writer :)
10/13/2015 c3 33OldMondlerLover
Haven't been able to read/review much but, man, did I love this! I love how she found him, grabbed him & kissed him. Great stuff!
10/13/2015 c3 14matteney
Yay, you're back with this story! Aww man, I really did feel sorry for Chandler, especially when I read that bit where Monica said that she didn't want to ruin the fun of their 'relationship'. You could tell that he wanted more and she just wasn't ready... But then you totally made up for it again in that last part! I loved every bit about it, especially the symbolic meaning of it being the New Year and them starting their new relationship that way. My favourite line that was absolutely impeccable: "I realized that you are the person that I'll never stop looking for in a crowded room." AWWWWWW!
10/13/2015 c3 Guest
Aww, that Ross, why did he have to come and interrupted them when it was going so good. I am loving this story and I want to see them go on that date. Please update so I can read more
10/13/2015 c3 31simplymondler
This was simply amazing hun! I loved it a lottle! The chemistry you wrote between them so so good and I was so hoping that they'd kiss at midnight - boy and what a kiss it was. Loved the whole back story and so pleased that Monica did eventually see him in another light. I can't wait for that date!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »