for naruto: the path

6/30/2020 c1 Hoans
Since he can have multiple bloodlines then why not add the sharingan to make it evolve till rinne-sharingan too?! This whole SH1T about those having Doujutsu not training again to only use their eye powers is complete BULLSH1T! If he knows that most Doujutsu users greatly depends on their Doujutsu then he himself can just train in all aspects!
11/17/2017 c15 anon
Hope you finish it. You might also consider getting a beta to proofread your text as there are a lot of grammar errors. The story itself though is fun.
11/17/2017 c4 Guest
Gray lord is veeery close to Gay lord. Just sayin'
6/4/2017 c15 fictionelement777
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! I'm gonna love the next chapter!
1/5/2017 c14 2CoffeeTime987
Last chapter what? why?
1/1/2017 c14 fictionelement777
WOAH WOAH! You're ending it all after the next chapter? Awwww and you had a good thing going!
9/25/2016 c1 Narutochi
There is one more skill you could have given him ranmaru's dojutsu.
It has the ability to disrupt other dojutsu like byakugan.
9/25/2016 c13 fictionelement777
Yay! Good that you're back and I dig the latest chapter! Can't wait for the next!
5/20/2016 c12 CoffeeTime987
This chapter made me laugh more, I enjoyed it a lot. Find Tsunade :D
5/18/2016 c12 4moops
5/18/2016 c12 trynmailme
It was a great chapter... Plzz continue
5/18/2016 c12 ShadowofDeathsveil
Oh my god you dirty tease with that little cliffhanger there. Now I can't wait for your next update. Oh and everything is amazing love the work.
4/26/2016 c11 2CoffeeTime987
Maybe you can interact with the teams you affected? Like how Neji's dad is still alive since you nipped that in the bud or if his dad ended up dying in a different way, You know? If the characters you saved die anyways just in a different way than in the manga.
Just a thought, also good work I'm still enjoying it!
4/3/2016 c11 fictionelement777
Teach naruto seals and sword techniques and chakra chains and plz make him smarter. Other than that, this story is making excellent progress in my opinion. Why it has so little reviews I don't know. But keep up the good work and try contacting and pming other members of FANFICTION to let your story be known to others.
4/3/2016 c11 wahyubison
well with kabuto running from konoha you must think AU story
well in 1 month naruto will be stronger and smarter from canon verse in chuunin exams with tutoring from haruki
well you can make haruki 2nd stage proctor to kill orochimaru