FanFiction.Net
for The Black Strings

12/4 c14 Mia
I don’t have an account and I’m not sure if u will read this but plz tell me u are going to continue the story plz
11/26 c14 Guest
Please this story is brilliant and though it’s been yrs I’m hopin u will finish it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
11/25 c13 Guest
I hope this story continues
8/4 c14 Guest
Update please and thank you! Can't wait to see how the story and characters progress!
7/28 c14 7FlowerChild23
wow. This is really good. Please update soon. I love it. I honestly feel sorry for James.
7/24 c14 Mysteriously
This is brilliant! Well done!
5/27 c14 Guest
This story has it all! I love the theme, your characters and the was you write, and I can’t tell you how disappointed I was when there was no more to read, and even more so when I saw you haven’t updated in six years! Just sat and stared where the next chapter button would’ve been for a looong time. I’ll just repeat what others already said, you still got readers on this one if you ever decide to update! And please do!
3/21 c14 Anya-mei14
Please please please continue this- it’s Amazing!
2/19 c14 adalovelaced
AH THIS WAS SO GOOD
I can't believe I didn't check the date because now I'm dying for the rest.
I love this kind of story and they never have enough drama, but this, THIS, has the drama and the family relationships that are so interesting.
I hope you pick it up again. You have readers if you do. But thank you for what you did give us. It was a joy!
10/30/2021 c1 AEC7fb
Really great premise!
8/25/2021 c14 Jentrophy
Oh no! I just found and read this, and really enjoyed it, only to see it hasn’t been updated in years!? If you’re still out there and writing, I’d definitely read more of this.
8/15/2021 c14 9Racheluntilthe-veryend
I loved everything you wrote for this and really hope you finish one day
8/15/2021 c2 Racheluntilthe-veryend
This is fabulous so far! Can't wait to go read the rest
8/8/2021 c9 rnnssnc
oh my! the twist i dont expect!
8/8/2021 c2 rnnssnc
jdndnfnfnd sirius fainted dead away! lmao
794 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »