FanFiction.Net
for The Black Strings

7/4/2016 c14 38Lenore483
Yay you updated, I am so happy! This story is so cute, I love Hermione with both of these boys and I love the added twist of them being brought back to life and the consequences that has on everyone's psyche.
SPaG I noticed:
You start some sentences with "and" some of which could have had a comma instead of a period in front of it.
"Reg-" her words were cut off; this should have had a capital H since it's her actions instead of how she said what she did
Other than that I didn't see anything.
I love the smut in this, and I wonder what the white light is about. The entire idea of a soul mate bond is brilliant, and though I've read it before, I really like the added twist of colors and multiple soulmates. I do hope James gets a little more mention in this, he sort of disappeared after the Lily revelation (poor thing, let me come comfort you *steals James away*). I also hope you remember that they need to hit a few more bumps in the road, Reg and Hermione seems to just be blissful all the time. They can always be something minor as lying about their favorite food, or ignoring the others horrible way of making coffee because they bring the coffee to the other in bed. I've just read a few stories where the characters fall into a pit of bliss and it is boring to read. Yours is nowhere near that but I thought it was ok to mention, hope I'm not too forward. I'd also love to see more of Harry/Daphne because that might be one of my favorite relationships outside Hermione pairings.
I'm sad to hear about your divorce, but hopefully you find new happiness and joy after you get properly settled in your new place.
I'm on a reviewathon for a forum called Diagon Alley II, there's a link in my profile if you wanna check it out. It's a great little community of reviews, story inspirations and hanging out with people that are interested in helping each other (and then we do stuff like birthday reviews because we are adorable)
Really looking forward to your next update, this story is a breath of fresh air in a bunch of similar stories and concepts around this site.
Xx
7/4/2016 c14 4twztdwildcat
Another excellent chapter. And quite steamy there! Whew! And I thought it was hot outside. I look forward to James being confronted by, well everyone really. I know he's going through a lot but lol OMG his angst is totally like Harry in OoTP. Definitely know where Harry inherited it from! Sorry to hear you've had a rough time lately, hope things improve soon! Oh and Sirius saying deflower was hilarious! At least he didn't interrogate who got her maidenhead! Another word I find hilarious. Well he hasn't interrogated her yet at least. Mwhahaha.
7/4/2016 c1 24Canimal
I was so excited to see that you updated that I just had to start from the very beginning. :) This is such an interesting and unique premise for a story. I'm with Hermione. I imagine I would be on the fence about learning who my soulmate was too. (Of course I don't really believe in 'The One'.) But like Hermione, I'm sure my curiosity would get the better of me. Remus and Sirius as their parents is so lovely and adorable.
7/4/2016 c14 maraudersanarchy
so so so pleased you've updated this again! can't wait for james to get his shit sorted and translate his anger into something else, even something unhealthy like anchoring himself with hermione or something. I hope she's the one who brings james and regulus back together :-)
7/4/2016 c14 Dracosgirl007
I am so glad to see an update from you! I'm sorry about the real life problems that you have been going through. All I can say is it will get better with time!

As for needing direction... I like where everything is going so far but James is really starting to get on my nerves. I sort of wish he wasn't a main character but it's too late to change that. Maybe he needs a swift kick in the ass so he can stop being such a Jerk. I don't know what to tell you except to do what you think is best!
7/4/2016 c14 3lrmorena
Thank you for coming back to this... Happy Independence Day...
7/4/2016 c14 crankypants16
Just caught up on the last couple of chapters. I hope James isn't off doing something stupid.
7/4/2016 c14 Venetiangrl92
Great chapter! so can't wait for the next one! xoxo
6/30/2016 c13 6Once Upon a Thunder
This is AMAZING! I soooo need moreeee
6/29/2016 c13 Guest
Please update. Its beem TOO long. I need to find out what happens
6/18/2016 c10 Hotmamantx
Love to see an update and some smut
6/17/2016 c13 Guest
This is a! I'm so glad you are taking the lily isn't perfect route. I wigmsh there were more stories with that plot aswell. Please continue, your story is marvelous
6/14/2016 c13 2Tom Riddle's Dark Lady
Love the story! Are you ever going to continue it ?
6/13/2016 c10 itsjustmedhani