FanFiction.Net
for The Black Strings

8/8/2021 c2 rnnssnc
jdndnfnfnd sirius fainted dead away! lmao
4/30/2021 c14 1Amanda Lea Zimmerman
more more more more pleass
4/24/2021 c1 nunes
Super criativo e divertido, muito bem!
3/24/2021 c2 6starlite22
Sorry her but soul mate is her uncle is sick
12/26/2020 c1 ElementelWhip
Please please please continue this!
11/14/2020 c14 2Charbuff
I know you haven’t updated in a long while, but I just started reading this story and I think the plot is really fun
6/30/2020 c14 rubyred753
Ha-ha, such a funny ending to the chapter! There are so many possibilities aheadrappochment between James and Regulus, between James and Hermione, between James and Harry. etc. Will the ministry give Hermione grief for their emergence from the Veil (breaking in)? Where did James go?
6/22/2020 c14 jfairlee
More please! I want to know how awesome it'll be when James makes it right with everyone!
11/25/2019 c14 MarieGT18
More please? I want to see James beg.
10/11/2019 c14 NHPhoenix24
Wow! I’m going to reread soon. You really did a great job taking this to unusual places. So ethereal to start . I was just thinking of all the new relationships going on here. If Harry has a child, it would have 5 living step/grandparents, three of which are also his aunt and uncle. Very weird but the non aging in the veil helps the whole thing seen more plausible. There are so many places you can go with this. Don’t get bogged down in picky negative reviews. It boggles my mind to think that people can be so ungrateful for an authors efforts. I say If you don’t have constructive criticism, pass on making a comment. If it’s an issue have someone else read comments to you and then and only point out the best to you. I hope you continue this gem of a fiction, you could polish this right up to top, a complete puts you into the World Cup. Much gratitude!
9/15/2019 c14 Guest
Damn. I always fall in love with the unfinished fics. Interesting story even if it's a pretty different pairing
8/7/2019 c14 Fruitloops2.0
Love your story hope you update again one day! :)
6/13/2019 c14 EmiSchwalger
I’m loving this! Great writing!
5/1/2019 c14 jaymay49
Love this story!
5/1/2019 c11 jaymay49
Ha! That’s gonna be an interesting dynamic to work with with the brothers.
795 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »