FanFiction.Net
for The Black Strings

8/13/2015 c1 6Alessandra.12
interesting begining, hope you update soon and sorry for my english, im from spain ;)
8/13/2015 c1 Guest
Great beginning. Really looking forward to how this all plays out. Loving the family dynamics with Hermione, Harry, Sirius, and Remus.
8/13/2015 c1 SereniteRose
I'm so excited for this new story, I just read the first chapter I like it, poor Hermione having to soul mates, but please do me a favor if it's not asking to much please don't kill off Regulas like the idea of Hermione,James and Regulas as a triad and I love triads stories so please don't kill him off. anyway I can't wait till the second chapter, I will be on pins and needles(haha! just kidding) waiting for the next chapter. you always write amazing and brilliant stories. so thank you ever so much.
8/13/2015 c1 xodreamerskyes
Ooooh, so interesting! I am looking forward to reading more!
8/13/2015 c1 meldz
yes i love a good return from the dead story and with James and Regulus, it's just perfect.
hope you'll update sooner.
p.s in your A/N, when you said Regulus will die, did you mean that after bringing him back he will die again?
i love how Sirius feels like a mother to Hermione.
8/12/2015 c1 9Hollowg1rl
Very nice start to the story, I can't wait to see what you come up with for the rest of it!
8/12/2015 c1 4littleneko1923
I want a whole story... Will they come back? Or was this a one-shot to drive readers crazy cause let me tell you... I'm going crazy not knowing what happens...
8/12/2015 c1 Sampdoria
I absolutely loved this first Chapter, I adore triads where Hermione gets two sexy wizards (for there are no doubt in my mind that she will get them:-)))
8/12/2015 c1 helikesitheymikey
*jaw drops* OMG! that is so sad...I'm glad that the soulmate is given a choice to know or not know if the strings turn out to be black.

Did James or Regulus ever do the ceremony? If so what name did they get shown? would it have shown Hermione's name or the other male's at least or do they only have Hermione as a soulmate? Also...if there's a color for if the soulmate is dead is there a different color to show if the soulmate hasn't been born yet or something like that?

btw, you should TOTALLY post this on GrangerEnchanted. I think that it'd be pretty popular in the Hermione fan community there.

I wonder just how Hermione is going to get her soulmates undead...and man are her relationships with them and Harry and Sirius going to be AWKWARD! though both Harry and Sirius will probably be relieved to have James and Regulus back in the land of the living.

SO...how are her two (likely) possessive soulmates with Black blood going to react to having to share their soulmate (let alone having to share her with someone else with Black blood)? Did they behave somewhat civilly in school or were they enemies or what?

also is James going to be still gaga over Lily or actually acknowledge that Hermione is his soulmate more easily? also I wonder how he'll feel when he learns that Hermione has basically been some combination of mother/older sister to Harry since first year...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

btw, how will the whole inheiritance thing work out? I mean James has Harry as his heir, but Remus and Sirius adopted Hermione and Harry...who is going to be the Black heir? Or will Regulus and Hermione's child be the Black heir because 1) Hermione is Sirius's daughter and 2) Regulus is an actual Black so the child would be a direct Black by blood?
did that make sense? anyway I LOVE THIS STORYLINE IDEA!
8/12/2015 c1 ndavis77
Good first chapter. Intriguing premise. I like the triadic pairing and am looking forward to seeing how Hermione gets her men. I cant wait to see the dynamic between the 3.
And I love how Remus and Sirius became her surrogate parents. Very sweet. Looking forward to the next chapter!
8/12/2015 c1 Guest
Awesome so far, can't wait for more!
8/12/2015 c1 pianomouse
Looks like it will be good, can't wait to see where it goes from here.
8/12/2015 c1 fdxfictioner
OOoooooOO

Very excited to see where it goes
8/12/2015 c1 447NeonDomino
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Of course you already know that. It's an amazing start, I love the set-up of the party too, the effort put in.

The relationship with Sirius - him buying her the dress, him throwing her the party. His upset when she said she wasn't a Black... I love the father (or mother since Remus would be the father) ;) role that he's taken on.

I can't wait to see how this story plays out :D
8/12/2015 c1 Rayniekinnz
I loved the premise for this story and I loved how you've set up the first chapter! It's so sad - it's meant to be this great, exciting thing and then her strings are black and her soulmates dead :( Poor Hermione! And of course not only are they dead, but they're also her best friend's (dead) daddy and her new daddy's (dead) brother... #AwkwardFamilyReunions

I LOVE that Remus and Sirius adopted her! :D And yay for Harry/Daphne! I love that pair!

I can't wait to read more! :) YAY FOR JAMULUSIONE!
795 « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53