for Tale of the Two Gutsy Ninja

4/19 c9 kiyanamikaze2016
Please update as soon as possible, this story is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter.
1/8 c9 1inuyasha16451
Awesome story so far.
12/7/2015 c9 hehe
Psssshhh Oh, you~
I'm completely fine with the NagaNaru (you made me ship it XD) in this fic. Even to the point I wish the pairing would be ItaNaruNaga (w/ Naruto as double uke). Yaaaaaayy for 3-some!

Thanks for the awesome update!
12/7/2015 c9 TigrezzTail
, Hm well at least he found at excuse to vring Tsuande there. Naato probably wouldn't have agreed just from himself.
11/7/2015 c8 10Codename-SN
Woah.. this is amazing! I think it should've received better amount of reviews and follows though. It's really interesting in my opinion. I hope you'll keep up the good work!
10/18/2015 c8 16queenofallthingsrandom
THIS IS SO AMAZING! I LOVE IT! LOVE
9/23/2015 c8 2ShadowTomes
It's nive. I look forward to the next chapter.
9/22/2015 c8 3clio1111
I just love ItaNaru! Hope 4 more soon.
9/21/2015 c8 TigrezzTail
Heh, I don't know, i think Kabuto has a fine sense of humor. Especially compared to some ofthe other maniacs running around the Naruto verse. Look at Hidan, for example! So curious about how and what kind of relationship is going to develop between our friends. I know the summary ways Naruto/Itachi but you sure are plugging Nagato in there.
9/12/2015 c7 TigrezzTail
So Mokuton bunshin? Question is whose side it's on. We can't just assume it's Yamato's after all. And they not only found Uzu but more family, yeah! Interesting that Tsunade went to Kumo herself instead of just messaging. We'll see how tings work different. So does that mean that Kisame is actually hiding in Samehada like in canon?
9/8/2015 c7 kamui5
Looking forward to reading more, is it madara that sent out the clone or is it Yamato. Keep up the good more :)
8/26/2015 c6 TigrezzTail
Hm, yeah without Kabuto's assistance they really wouldn't have been able to make much progress. They needed seal masters after all. Although I do love the curse that was placed on Sasuke. A nice convenient way to keep him out of trouble.
8/24/2015 c6 Cyan Clair S3
I like how you are writing this story and that you brought kushina and jiraiya, I wonder who are the others...
8/23/2015 c5 2PerdidoKitsune
yay this is such an epic fanfiction already. I can't wait for the rest especially for the upcoming meeting between itachi and naruto.
8/21/2015 c5 kamui5
I hope naruto won't have to fight gaara etc.
17 Page 1 2 Next »