for One Crowded Hour

10/27/2020 c3 putunembahgito
All character is in this chapter are out of their character, to much grammar error, and the way the character expressing nickname to others is wrong.
10/27/2020 c2 putunembahgito
You need proofreader for this chapter. There's no need to improve the story.
11/14/2019 c1 AnnonymousUser
Is English your second language? The writing seems off, it reads like broken English.
2/6/2018 c1 Seohjin
I cannot even bring myself to read anymore of this bullshit..
1/28/2018 c1 Guest
Honestly, this is kind of terrible. The crossover with another fanfic is unneeded, the grammar and spelling needs a lot of work and everything just feels rushed. I would recommend a rewrite with actual development to reach the harem. Without the development it just doesn't work. It needs context. Oh, and don't write out songs. That's just filler.
1/9/2018 c29 SirLordCrow
cuando el próximo capítulo.
10/26/2017 c1 TCG-Richard
i like how the word count is 69k
8/3/2017 c7 Guest
It's Senpai... *sigh*
8/3/2017 c6 Guest
Her name is Miura... Sheesh
8/3/2017 c5 Flash Falcon
Can you type english properly? So many mistakes here and there... And please give more space... It's like eating without stop... You can make the other confuse you know...
1/29/2017 c29 3pinkorangepurple
is been a long time you knoww and this is a good ff so hope this ff will still going on so up fast (?)
1/29/2017 c29 pinkorangepurple
heyyy dude can you up this ff please ?
10/18/2016 c1 80000
Ugh, do you really have to write lyrics for everytime someone sings. I get that you probably like music, but incorporating this into a Yahari fanfic like this is just OOC and ughhhh..
Also please try to ise correct grammar there is literally like an error every other sentence. Had potential with premise but now just overall cringey.
9/6/2016 c29 Fanfic Critic
Not this abomination again... Just stop writing this... It's...so...bad.
8/13/2016 c8 Guest
I'm missing soooo much context for this story, but everyone sort of wins :D
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »