FanFiction.Net
for Where Death Has Set His Seal

3/23/2021 c1 Guest
I always knew Sam’s death early on would prevent all the show’s bad things. He is the root of evil in the show.
12/14/2020 c1 Guest
It’s true, Sam’s death would save a whole lot of trouble. But with all the bad actions he did, he’s probably not in the place you think.
4/20/2020 c1 Sohini Kayal
This is positively one of the most beautiful things that I have ever read.
I cry each and every time that I read it.
1/31/2019 c1 Guest
ohmygod thank you so much. i wanted to read something to get me into the mood of a really depressing episode of spn, 14x12 or so they said. DEFINETLY worked
1/8/2018 c1 Guest
This is so sweet yet heartbreaking
10/8/2017 c1 2jayswing96
I’m surprised Dean didn’t end it. His depression was so strong. Actually I’m surprised that Sam wasn’t really reacting to Deans depression much.
2/25/2017 c1 I-Think-I'm-Adorable
oh god.. why would you do this? why? i can never get this fic out of my head now.. and its going to hurt so damn much every time i think of this.. i'm literally crying buckets right now.. and it would have hurt less if you would have ripped out my heart and stomped on it.. you are a really amazing writer...
12/20/2016 c1 EDJennie
God! Had to stop reading at least 5 times to avoid crying... so sad but so beautiful and perfect. Love it
11/11/2016 c1 Spency Morgan
Wow! I cried a lot!
Your fic is amazing, totally perfect! Go straight to the favorite.
5/16/2016 c1 KlutzyHanyou
Amazing story! I always have to read the backwards ones twice for the full impact... You did a great job. It was sad and made my heart ache a little, but I could still feel the hope shining through. Keep up the writing!
4/24/2016 c1 Anonymooser
I loved this. It was amazing. I could go on about this story's many virtues, but I don't even know where to begin. I'd be here all day. Still, this was beautiful.
3/7/2016 c1 Guest
Of all the death fics I've read, this is one I'd reread again and again. It's sad, but not depressingly so, and it's also hopeful. I love the backwards sequence of events in this and the reveal of what Sam's "I remember" was in response to. Your stories are always so wonderful.
2/17/2016 c1 Lita
This was amazing! I love the way you have us go through the letters in reverse chronological order... The grief in this fic is so palpable.. Goddamn! You are a heck of a writer!
1/17/2016 c1 Elionu
This makes me strangely happy, knowing that Sam's at peace and the world is saved.
9/13/2015 c1 12JudyH
OMG...This story took my breath away. And we're not even gonna mention the tears certain lines produced...nope nope nope.
What person wouldn't want the chance to talk to a soul they had lost, just one more time? And the parallels between this alternate reality, and the one the brothers actually lived thru, were there, painfully there. The most striking similarity was how Dean vowed, in both realities, to live the way Sam wanted him to live, after Sam was gone. When Sam went to the cage, Dean went to Lisa, not because he wanted to, but because he promised Sam. In this reality, Dean vowed to keep living, keep fighting, not because he wanted to, but because his reward would be a reunion with his brother one day.
Fantastic read...loved it, as usual.
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »