for Wings on the Battlefield

8/26/2015 c2 Mary Lou
Another good chapter. Looking forward to the next update. It seems as if the winged man is beginning to trust Watson. I am sure that his story is an interesting one. I like how you are tying everyone into the storyline.
8/26/2015 c1 Mary Lou
I am enjoying your story so far. You have started off with a very interesting chapter. Keep up the good work!
8/26/2015 c2 80scrub456
I've said this before, but your John voice is wonderful. And the pace you've set with establishing his the give and take with 052 is excellent. I really enjoyed this chapter!
8/26/2015 c2 PBIceCream
That was a very intense and riveting chapter, thank you!
8/21/2015 c1 16ohmycroft
This is brilliant! I can't wait for the rest!
8/14/2015 c1 5TakedaEmo120
This looks interesting... Looking forward to the next one! Good luck!
8/14/2015 c1 PBIceCream
Ooh, this is so intriguing! I can't wait to see where you take it, thank you.
8/14/2015 c1 64ibelieveinguardianangels
Whilst reading your opening chapter, I came to the conclusion that I can't help but question why I have avoided reading Winglock fanfiction so avidly. However, I must say that, having chosen to continue reading these stories, I couldn't have asked for a better introduction that the one that I have just received. I'll admit, I was definitely a little dubious at first when it came to reading it, not being familiar with the theme and all. But I am certainly glad that I did and I look forwards to more.

I particularly liked the angst in this chapter. It serves as a perfect segway for some possible hurt/comfort, especially when it is taken into account that Sherlock has clearly been hurt in his past. No doubt, he has some trust and bonding issues.

You never know, your work might just have prompted me to try my hand at Winglock stories some time in the future.
8/13/2015 c1 11summerartist
Ah, so cute. It reminds me of Maximum Ride. Love the irony with John calling himself Sherlock's guardian when Sherlock is the one with huge wings. I like Sherlock's deductive skills peeking through here even when he's confused and frightened.
8/13/2015 c1 alexis
this is absolutely amazing, I would die for another chapter. cant wait for more!
8/13/2015 c1 13Patronus12
Oh my gosh, this was amazing. It was a bit weird at first, but I love the idea, and I love how you wrote them! I need to see more!

Breeze