FanFiction.Net
for Trailers for my own Digimon Stories

8/23/2015 c1 46No Sleep Until Vacation
Um...wow. If Shoutmon got so utterly offended over that one comment...was he like that in canon? I haven't seen his season (though I remember reading about him being hot-blooded and friendly to younger digimon). But seriously, he should come over here to America and see what some people here say about our president; the things they say make "looks like a giant toy" seem like no big deal.

And I kinda feel sorry for Patty. It seems like she has a bad tendency to get misinterpreted as deliberately causing harm, even if she didn't know what she was doing. I mean, she's a child, isn't she? You're gonna put a child in handcuffs and challenge her to a duel over an offhand comment? Well, Shoutmon (if that is your real name), I want to know, what kind of king treats his people like that? I'd expect something like that from one of the villains, not the benevolent king of the Digital World!

Oh, and have you considered turning on email notifications? It lets you know when someone favorites, reviews, PMs, etc.
8/17/2015 c1 22ZYXA12-ReBornX7
Who faved this? Just curious...