for One Black Feather

4/8 c8 Guest
You killed him... my precious baby boy. I thought he might come back but he didn't. This story will stick with me forever. But man, I'm crying here. Also you're so cruel, how it all ended, Dark Pit slowly fading away...I'm crying a river LOL. So 2 things. 1: Their brothers relationship was adorable. They always have and always will be brothers in my mind. 2: Maybe you could write a sequel where Pitoo gets reincarnated? Has a loving family an stuff, and as he nears Pit's ''age'' [about 13] he starts to remember his past life? This would just help heal my broken heart. Shame I don't have a twin to get a new one from. Thanks for reading my speech.
8/11/2018 c8 Guest
This was very different compared to other fanfics I've read before; in a good way!
Honestly, I have no words to describe how great this was to read. Dark yet happy/comforting, if that makes sense.
Keep up the good work; you obviously have talent! :)
5/11/2018 c8 Guest
this was rather messed up but i enjoyed it
9/20/2017 c8 3TheLuckyTNTSkeleton
Once I finished reading, I realized that Dyntos should have instead offered to make a Dark Pit vessel for his soul to inhabit at the funeral. Since he apparently wouldn't replicate the necessary organs when Pit was dying initially. Or, well, Palutena should have asked Dyntos to create a vessel in exchange for a favor after discovering he really did still exist. And it really annoys me because he totally could have lived and I wanted him to continue living. But then I guess this couldn't be a tragedy if no one important died.

Then again I guess it depends on the extent that Dark Pit could extend himself into other objects.

Either way, really loved the story. Good flow, good plot. Both things I appreciate. :)
12/24/2016 c1 28Sqydd
A great balance of light and dark, plus the characters were very well written. The sad ending was an unexpected, albeit not unwelcome, surprise. Great job.
8/16/2016 c8 3MasterTacticianFE
This fic is truly beautiful. I can't get over how well you write. When I first decided to read this, I thought 8 chapters was short. But when I decided to read it, it ended just right. You write with perfection.
3/18/2016 c8 YoshiDB
Oh wow, one of the rare fanfics in this fandom that ends on a low note, but the dark theme of this fanfic is what made it awesome! It's a shame that Dark Pit dies, but at least he'll get to live on through Pit. I feel like this could lead into a nice sequel if you're up for writing one. I'd be greatly interested in seeing how all of the characters interact together now that Pit isn't his usual-cheery self anymore.
1/16/2016 c5 13SparkyIceblaze135
That son of a goat, you killed him paluenta you killed DARK PIT
1/16/2016 c4 SparkyIceblaze135
I HATE THEM SOO MUCH NOW
10/5/2015 c8 17Monolaymoo
I'm sure Magnus got away after Pit was whisked away, though I hope he beat the noble up for having that crazy mirror in the first place.

Gosh, this was really good!
10/4/2015 c8 Puggieblade
This was honestly one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It really tugged at the heartstrings and when reading about how Dark Pit spoke of dying like a trapped animal, I got a little teary-eyed. This is a fantastic story.
10/3/2015 c8 Tsubasa
Wow. This was amazing! The plot and concepts were very intriguing, and just, wow. I liked the way you ended it on a sorta melancholy note. I hope to read more of your work in the future!
10/3/2015 c8 7DarkPitsNipples
Aaa this fic was such a ride, holy crap! This last chapter really messed with my emotions, I nearly cried when Palutena visited Pittoo's grave. It still kills me to know Dark Pit is dead after all this, but at least he is still with Pit.

Also, you think I can do a piece of fanart for this? It won't be for a while since my tablet pen is currently missing but once I find it I would really love to draw Pit with his black feathers and all!
10/3/2015 c8 justafreakinweeb
I'm NuT CRtIng Yire Crynkhg fufk
9/29/2015 c7 Guest
You know, this really doesn't look so dark anymore. The mood is lightening and for everything that happened, Pittoo seems to be having fun.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »