for We play to win

11/24/2019 c20 catskeye
thoroughly enjoyed this
1/4/2019 c20 darveyloving
This story was so so good, I really enjoyed it! I really like the way you wrote every character—it was so true to every one of them. The banter between Harvey and Donna is so them, too. I can’t believe how sweet and romantic Harvey was to try and win Donna back. Ugh, swooning. Really hope you write more fics soon, you’re really a great writer! Thanks for sharing this with us. :)
8/5/2017 c10 DarveyIsEndgame
""Truth is donna. I'm jealous. It does things to a man when someone else has their girl. Do you understand?" Harvey leaned closer as he whispered, not just referring to Louis in this instance."

Loooooooved this.
12/30/2015 c20 stallone
Awesome story! I love it when you can actually hear the dialogue coming out of their mouths. So well written.
9/30/2015 c20 Shruti
Thank you so much for this amazing story. Great work and a fantastic end to a lovely romantic tale. Kudos! :)
9/27/2015 c20 Yel
This story is so good that I didn't want it to end. Thanks for showering us with so much love and fluff and everything a Darvey fan needs. Looking forward to more stories from you.
9/27/2015 c1 Sof
It was really a great story! Thank u! Waiting for ur next,one
9/27/2015 c20 Guest
What a great ending. Have loved reading this. Thanks so much for keeping up with it and writing it.
9/27/2015 c20 Marina
Great ending for a very nice story :-)
9/28/2015 c20 39lafantomette
I love the ending! Great story!
9/27/2015 c10 68Carebearmaxi
I got to tell you. I love that argument between Mitch and Harvey. I was picturing it as well. I love Gretchen, too. She would have Harvey's back of course. I'm going to read this to the end now.
9/27/2015 c20 kwisteria
This was one of the best fanfic stories I have read and I'm sad to say good bye :( Loved to read Ray, Marcus and Jessica's thoughts on Darvey! Thank you for sharing an amazing story. I would love to read another fanfic of yours!
9/27/2015 c20 66AnonymousDH
THis was great! And yes she finally chose him! I love them together. Love how Marcus noticed and Jessica, she's just a queen. Had to laugh so hard at that aunt Lily! Loved this chapter and loved this story. Really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.
9/27/2015 c20 1annnahatcher
noo:(( I didnt want this to end, ever! BUT this was amazing. A perfect ending to a perfect story. I loved reading it! xx
9/18/2015 c19 Shruti
This chapter is gold! Can't wait for more of Darvey! :)
154 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »