for A Cadmean Victory

12/27/2020 c52 4rpeh
I've tried three times to read this story and each time I give up around here /- 5 chapters.

What starts out as a fairly interesting, if utterly implausible, story rapidly devolves into an almost unparallelled bore-fest, with thousands of words used to describe scenes that could be handled in dozens.

Your characters are unlikeable, your pacing is too slow, and there are too many spelling and grammatical errors.

I'm told the ending is unexpected but I really can't be bothered to slog my way through any more of this to find out what happens.
12/27/2020 c48 3jrm0220
That was some cold maneuvering on Harry's part, twisting the knife of Snape's guilt over Lily's death to help pry information out of the teacher's mind. With all this sinister scheming, Harry is really walking a fine line between hero and turning into what he's fighting against.
12/26/2020 c47 jrm0220
Now Cedric understands what happened during the tournament, Neville is making good strides as a competent and authoritative teacher, and the trap that is being laid for Umbridge sounds intriguing. As always, looking forward to more.
12/26/2020 c46 jrm0220
More snuggle/training time with Fleur. The quips between them and Gabrielle while working on hex deflection is an entertaining exchange. The younger sister has such a funny dynamic with the two of them, always pouting and trying to get under their skin. It's nice that Harry is keeping Fleur in the loop about the changes he's about to perform on himself and even involving her by asking for help getting the ingredients.
12/25/2020 c45 jrm0220
Now Umbridge knows about the DA but this time around they're still able to keep it going. I wonder if you plan on showing the lessons where Harry teaches them how to cast Patronus charms. I look forward to seeing his next 'power up' when he enhances his reflexes and practices his dueling skills. It's been a while; hope you had a good Christmas.
12/23/2020 c78 griezz
Twisting parts into different forms, until a specific position unlocks the item? Holy cr p! Fleur Delacourt is working on LeMerchand's "Lament Configuration"! Harry Potter is crossing over with Hellraiser!
12/21/2020 c30 griezz
Re: A/N for ch. 30On the comments about Harry's new wand, I don't think that it's necessarily any better than the original wand; it's Harry himself that has made the difference, not the stick that he was saving around. I also get the symbolism that I believe you were trying to convey.

His wand was broken by Hermione (just like she broke his heart, trustfaith in others. A new wand was made from the pieces of the old just like Harry is remaking himself. Ebony (often a synonym for black) represents his admittedly darker nature. Parts of the old wand burned away by venom represent Harry cleansing himself of unwanted influences, while the remaining phoenix feather piece reminds us that he's still much the same young man, whatever the changes in his outlook.
12/20/2020 c104 nater0730
awesome job
12/18/2020 c96 4BROMBROS
So far I haven't caught many mistakes but Dumbedlvore did. Where you may ask Dumbledore dipped the pitcher in
12/15/2020 c101 Rossitis
Spoiler spoiler.
I’d predicted that the soul in him had moved to his wand or something like that. I also realized the hints at Hermione having it but thought it was an au thing and the other one was the real one.
12/15/2020 c1 Tsunayuki24
A beautiful story
12/11/2020 c68 Rossitis
Didn’t myrtle pass to the next great adventure or did I miss read something?
12/11/2020 c104 Druto
Thank you for your time and work.
12/11/2020 c90 Druto