for A Cadmean Victory

8/16/2015 c7 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
I'm not sure I could stand to be anywhere near someone so conceited as Fleur is projected to be. Interesting POV and thanks for sharing!
8/16/2015 c9 1enchantedlight
great chapter! please update soon!
8/16/2015 c6 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
It's good that the other schools have arrived even if Harry barely realized they did, lol. I'm rather surprised by Harry's closed mind with things like the rituals and making new and better friends. Thanks for sharing!
8/16/2015 c9 Kestes
oh man. Talk about rapid updates! Im living what you've done so far and i look forward to seeing mire in the future
Best regards
Friaku
8/16/2015 c9 D3monOfRazgr1z
Seriously? No one believes Harry? Come on you can do better than that tiresome, old cliche.
8/16/2015 c9 20Oniton
This is really good! I'm eagerly waiting for more!
8/16/2015 c9 m.j.readings
loved the ending of the chapter. Im glad Harry has Nev on his side. I hope he completely ditches Hermione and Ron too.
8/16/2015 c9 Ptol3my
Only 9 chapters in and I'm already getting excited when I receive an update email. I'm glad you are pointing out how silly it is to be friends with people who can turn their back on someone on a whim constantly. The interplay between Harry and Hermione is wonderful as well. Great chapter and thanks for your work.
8/16/2015 c5 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Looks like Harry has found a boon in the Chamber if he will utilize it. Thanks for sharing!
8/16/2015 c9 Kane Richards
Another delight of a chapter. It's ever so fun to read a Goblet of Fire fic which goes along the lines of;

I don't want to be in this thing.
Ok, but you are, so tough shit.

And well done for actually explaining the reasons why some of the more staunch Harry supporters back away from the lad. All too often if Ginny ends up hating Harry for this it can be quite jarring. 'Oh I've loved the boy for years and he saved me from a fate worse than death but this is the final straw' is just poor writing.
8/16/2015 c3 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
You've done a wonderful job of portraying Hermione. Fun chapter and great that Harry is so much better at doing magic than he was in the past. Thanks for sharing!
8/16/2015 c2 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
It's good that Crouch Jr. won't be around but it makes me wonder if Madeye is himself. Good chapter and thanks for sharing!
8/16/2015 c8 mstc
Interesting... Very interesting. I begin to really like this story, although I don't know how to review first 8 chapters. I'm disappointed at Hermione's behaviour and I'm interested how Harry's and Fleur relationship will change in incoming chapters :) What I need to say is that I can't wait for next chapters. I hope you'll update soon :) Cheers!
8/16/2015 c1 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good first chapter and quite the fight scene in the campground. Thanks for sharing!
8/16/2015 c8 jslee102
The reaction was not unexpected considering how much of a loner he has become. I expect him to do something a lot more impressive then flying against the dragon.

Nice job. I really how you had him so engrossed by the book that he didn't know his name was called.
11,954 « Prev Page 1 .. 784 791 792 793 794 795 796 .. Last Next »