for A Cadmean Victory

8/16/2015 c8 mstc
Interesting... Very interesting. I begin to really like this story, although I don't know how to review first 8 chapters. I'm disappointed at Hermione's behaviour and I'm interested how Harry's and Fleur relationship will change in incoming chapters :) What I need to say is that I can't wait for next chapters. I hope you'll update soon :) Cheers!
8/16/2015 c1 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good first chapter and quite the fight scene in the campground. Thanks for sharing!
8/16/2015 c8 jslee102
The reaction was not unexpected considering how much of a loner he has become. I expect him to do something a lot more impressive then flying against the dragon.

Nice job. I really how you had him so engrossed by the book that he didn't know his name was called.
8/16/2015 c8 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
8/16/2015 c8 Kane Richards
Lovely. Found this fic last night and then started reading. Got quite bummed out when I realised it had only gotten as far as picking of the champions but thankfully there's been another super fast update since. Woop

Great chapters so far, I'm liking this Harry, feels like there's some depth to him. I've read so many damn GoF Fanfictions that are very middle of the road with what Harry ends up like but this feels kinda fresh. Liking the rather interesting portrayal of Fleur, she tends to have a cold air in fics but a lovely wee hurting soul underneath (Daphne G is written in a similar manner) but this Fleur seems to have been tempered into a cold throughout witch from her experience so it'll be interesting to see how she reacts to Harry.

Felt the choosing of the champions in this chapter was rather rushed, it felt that you knew you needed it for the purpose of plot, but at the same time were more interested in getting to writing about the aftermath where the school turns his back on him however at the same time the whole thing has been covered so many times I suppose actually doing it in this manner is quite a nice change. Curious to see how deep the animosity from the Gryffs goes, traditionally it tends to be hurt but not fussed after a few days but from what you've hinted it, it could be some some serious hate like was dished out in 'The Lie I've Lived'.
8/16/2015 c8 Akshat
interesting story. I am not sure why dumbledores reaction is different though.
8/16/2015 c8 MissFairy88
Interesting. I wonder what new friends you will have him make. Maybe add Luna into the mix?
8/16/2015 c8 Skilgannon the Damned
Enjoying this so far, please keep writing.
8/16/2015 c8 3mystery joker
I love you story. And I hope Harry becomes a little dark like dark gray. Not evil or overly dark that he will be like Tom. And I do hope that Harry leaves his friends behind, well at least he keeps them at arms length and treat them like you would an acquaintance. He should be a little friendly enough to seem polite, and it would be bad if he began to hand out with Slytherin otherwise he would seem to be following Toms footsteps. A Ravenclaw would be best since they would be neutral.

I hope Fleur gets over her anger and being to spend time with Harry. But before that Harry should prove that he is more than what he appears to be.
8/16/2015 c8 Not-Gonna-Update
This story has been great to read, so far! I like it. Harry's development in this fic is really impressive...
The Gryffindors are jerks. They are unworthy of Harry's awesomeness!

Have fun writing. Bye! :D
8/16/2015 c8 Midgarosormr
I can understand why others believe you're creating a forced wedge between Harry and the others, compared to their canon reactions (falls into the age old trap of plot dictating character).

But, on the other hand, Harry has been acting more secretive this year, which could be the butterfly-effect's cause to them being more hostile.

I also like what you're doing with three particular girls and their possible future interactions with Harry:

Hermione, with the whole wrestling-with-jealousy and "love potion" hints through dreams and such. That there are so many vague projections on how this will develop means gessing what's going to happen is hard, but I have the feeling she'll do something stupid in an attempt to nab Harry - something to do with desperation and amortentia, perhaps?

Katie, who seemed to be flirting with Harry subtly but now disbelieves him: she's torn, not believing him but still 'liking' him. This may cause tension between her and Angelina and Alicia.

He'll be vindicated eventually, and she'll likely try to "put the moves on him" afterwards... only to get shot down in flames because not only didn't she believe him, she was also in the "crowd".

She may try to act on her crush (which grows more intense over the year), despite his continuous rejections, becoming more desperate.

Fleur will most likely try to follow through on her plan, only to get shot down, too.

When she matures a bit (like after the Second Task as in canon), accelerated a bit through this AU's events, she'll likely be more genuine... only to get repeatedly pushed away.

Harry doesn't forget nor forgive, if your characterization remains the course, and it becomes a goal of hers to woo him - especially if that 'bond'- type effect you mentioned in her interlude comes into play.

Yeah, three girls perusing Harry and clashing against one another: this is sure to end well!

...For us, anyway. :)
8/16/2015 c8 Kestes
Great job. I love what you've done so far and it looks like Harry's so-called friends are starting to shun him. Not surprising. Children are rather spiteful _

Haha I look forward to seeing more of this in the future
Best regards
Friaku
8/16/2015 c8 1Apoll0
Very nice. Interesting reaction from Fleur. How they will interact in the future? Possible allies, wonder who you have in mind. Obviously Mr. Jealous and possibly Hermione will be ditched. Thanks for updating so soon. Cheers!
8/16/2015 c8 1enchantedlight
great chapter! update soon!
8/16/2015 c8 ryanyz10
Awesome! The cliffhanger though...
12,092 « Prev Page 1 .. 794 801 802 803 804 805 806 .. Last Next »