for Viridi's Fever

7/1/2016 c1 7PokeMaster Zelda
OMFG, Palutena stalking pit and viridi! I was cracking up at palutena knocking over her popcorn! LOL! XD
9/5/2015 c1 5allen Vth
Definitely the sequel I was looking for. So many fluffy moments :3 and that kiss was such a tease.
8/20/2015 c1 14Imperator Justinian
This was certainly a worthy sequel to your previous story. I feel that this one was actually a bit more focused on Palutena and Arlon than Pit and Viridi, given that Palutena pretty much orchestrated everything and you displayed her sadistic side a bit more (well, sadistically shippy side), and Arlon had to suffer for all of it. I do think Arlon wasn't as in character as he was in Viridi's Domain, though it may be due to him simply being with Palutena and not Viridi. You did bring up a good point about the Lunar Sanctum, though.

As for Pit and Viridi, what's there more to say? You did a really good job building off their previous interactions in Viridi's Domain, and I simply can't say anything more than good job. Though, I do find it quite ironic that Viridi, despite being unconscious or half-awake during most of the one-shot, still managed to stay to true to her vibrant personality (for lack of a better word), which I think served this story quite well. Overall, another good job.
8/19/2015 c1 2BetterTitles
I think it's just as good as it the last!
8/16/2015 c1 8Sleepwalker48
Aw, this was quite cute. Arlon was more expressive than I imagined him to be, perhaps a bit OOC, but he was enjoyable to read about, acting as a counter to Palutena's emotional responses.

Pit and Viridi were cute, especially with the end-y part, that was just all kinds of fun.

And Palutena fangirling over her new OTP was just spot-on.
8/15/2015 c1 3Dario Flaman
That was so funny as cute!Aww at the end!Whoa!Who could have thought it was her! Aww Pitty mad little Viridy soupie so she can get better soon!...ny!Awesome!I loved it
8/15/2015 c1 376Ability King KK
Palutena must really want some nature loving angel grandbabies if she was willing to go that far to get Pit and Viridi together.
8/14/2015 c1 UltimateCCC
You what will be better than this sequel?
8/14/2015 c1 6TDDolphin
Oh the feels! I did not expect to see a sequel to Viridi's Domain, but it was such a nice little story nonetheless. Palutena's a crafty one. The Kirby joke was awesome, fourth-wall breaking in Kid Icarus never gets old. Best part of the story though was definitely Viridi kissing Pit at the end, and hearing him stutter in confusion about it.

Great job on this Stella! Glad you were able to write a second PitXViridi story.
8/14/2015 c1 5Sentinel07
Very good. As good as the first one if not better.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service