for Blooming

1/1 c2 1Mirai HitsugayaKurosaki
Wow! Can’t wait 2 read more!
12/30/2020 c2 2Amynila
Welp. Yamato's gonna have a field day with this one! Can't wait for that shit to go down! That's gonba be exciting! Can't wait for the next one! See ya!
12/29/2020 c2 7Blu3b3rryT3a
Ooh, she's gonna have an interesting time of it!
Shisui will never leave her alone now, that's just gonna be a thing.
Wouldn't it make more sense for her to stay with Shisui since he has his own place or does Itachi have his own apartment?
Lol, I can just imagine Sakura meeting Yamato and having the awkward conversation about plants.
Kakashi is in for a shock. This'll be fun~!
Best of luck out there!
12/29/2020 c2 Ester Izanami
Capítulo incrível!
12/29/2020 c2 bellaaldo
Heyy thanks for updating! Excited to know how her skills are gonna develop, and def can’t wait to find out more
12/29/2020 c2 5Sunrise-Escapist
Loved this!
12/29/2020 c1 4AelloNikaia23
Yaaaassssss.

A Sakura-centric story with some real potential!
12/6/2020 c1 5Sunrise-Escapist
Kakashi was really useless at the beginning with Sakura and Naruto. I felt like they really lagged behind because he was kind of more focused on Sasuke's growth (and keeping him in line). They probably could've ended up stronger at the beginning of Kakashi had branched out his focus to the entire team and not just Sasuke (and occasionally, Naruto). I don't know. I mean, Kakashi ends up still being a good Sensei, but he definitely could've been better. Anyway, this was good. I can't wait to read more. :)
11/24/2020 c1 7Blu3b3rryT3a
Oooh, mokuton? Is it mokuton?
Or Sage mode?
Itachi is intrigued now~!
Mwa ha ha ha!
Fun things ahead, I hope!
Best of luck, this is a good start!
11/22/2020 c1 Guest
Love the start. Hope you have time to update soon.
11/21/2020 c1 your miss cadaverous
I’m so happy that you are updating this again! I’m excited to see how this story will develop!
11/9/2020 c1 2Amynila
I'm going to honestly say that I had absolutely no idea that you were going to redo this story, but I am hella glad that you are. I have been waiting for this story to update for over a year, and I came back to it just to find out that it has been updated! I'm seriously happy about that, and I cannot wait until the next update!
3/7/2019 c8 MoonflowerDaydreamer