for A Replacement

9/22/2015 c14 Kellyh
This was really sweet. I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself.
9/22/2015 c14 15cherrygorilla
Awww, I really hope that Lugnut and Nikki/Tiki get together at some point! They already seen really cute together! This has been a fantastic story with such a unique idea that I genuinely looked forward to reading each chapter as it came out! You did an amazing job! And thank you so much for mentioning me! I'm so pleased that my support means so much to you! And I can't even wrap the fact that I'm your favourite author on the whole site around my head! That's so kind of you to say! I can't thank you enough! Keep up the incredible work with your future stories! I know that they'll be just as brilliant as this one! Good luck!
9/20/2015 c13 cherrygorilla
Yet another fantastic chapter! I'm so happy that everything worked out for both of the girls! I love the song that you used too, it's my favourite song from Tangled! I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out who Nikki's (or should I say Tiki's ;) which is a great name, by the way) crush is! Keep up the amazing work!
9/16/2015 c12 cherrygorilla
This was such a sad chapter! That doesn't stop it from being any less amazing though. It was still wonderful! I feel so bad for both of the girls and I can't wait to find out what happens to them next! Keep up the great work!
9/12/2015 c11 cherrygorilla
Another fabulous chapter! I loved the song choice, I thought that it fitted really well and I think that Devon and Kiki are adorable together! I'm sad to hear that the story is almost over but I guess that all good things have to come to an end at some point. I can't wait to find out who Nikki's crush is though! Keep up the amazing work!
9/5/2015 c10 cherrygorilla
Another brilliant chapter! Devon and Kiki are absolutely adorable together! I never would have pictured them together until now but they sound like a really cute couple! I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter! Keep up the amazing work and have fun listening to the TB2 album! Best Summer Ever is one of my favourites too. XD
8/30/2015 c9 cherrygorilla
You shouldn't doubt yourself, this chapter was just as brilliant as the others! I love the little back stories that you have with the actors and actresses in Wet Side Story, I think that's a really cool idea! And I can't wait to find out what's happened to Kiki! I hope nothing too bad, but then I sort of do hope that it's something bad because I like reading about drama. XD Keep up the fabulous work!
8/24/2015 c8 cherrygorilla
Aww, I loved that chapter, I'm really glad that you didn't miss it out. I feel like I know a lot more about Nikki now, so it was a good idea to include it! I can't wait for the next chapter! I know that it's going to be amazing! And I'm sorry to hear about your parents, again, if you ever want someone to talk to about it then you can always send me a PM. :)
8/23/2015 c7 cherrygorilla
I don't know what you're talking about, that chapter was just as incredible as the rest of them! I absolutely love the idea of Nikki and Kiki interacting with the actor who played Tanner! It's a brilliant idea! I can't wait to see how Kiki turning into a normal person affects the rest of Wet Side Story either! I just love this story! Thank you again for mentioning me, I'm only trying to help with my input! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the amazing work!
8/18/2015 c3 Myra James
I... LOVE... THIS!
8/20/2015 c6 cherrygorilla
You're right to be proud of this chapter, it was amazing! But I'm sorry to hear about your parents, you can always send me a PM if you ever want to talk to someone about it. :) I can't wait to find out who Nikki's crush is! *sarcastic voice* And Miss Hilga sounds like the perfect mother figure. I love the song choice too! Tangled is an awesome film and I even recognised that the dialogue was a bit similar to what it is in the film, which I thought was a lovely touch. I can't wait to read more! Keep up the wonderful work!
8/19/2015 c5 cherrygorilla
Sorry, I only just noticed that there was another chapter up! This was amazing! I love the song choice too, it fits really well and I love classic Disney films! Plus, I like how you're adding a crush in for Nikki, personally I think that it's going to be Butchy due to the way that it was hinted when Lela and Tanner got pulled apart. I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the incredible work!
8/18/2015 c4 cherrygorilla
Another incredible chapter! You did an amazing job on it! I love the dialogue between Nikki and Kiki, it's wonderful! I'm glad to hear that everything went well for you at the doctor's too! And thank you for mentioning me, you totally deserve all of the praise! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
8/17/2015 c3 cherrygorilla
Another amazing chapter! I really do love this story, it's great so far! The interactions between Nikki and Kiki are spot on, I could totally picture them! I hope that everything goes/went well for you at the doctors! Keep up the superb work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
8/15/2015 c2 cherrygorilla
Wow, another amazing chapter! I love Nikki and I can't wait to see how you involve her with Kiki! I love that song as well, classic Disney films are the best! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
17 Page 1 2 Next »