FanFiction.Net
for Mothers and Daughters

1/15/2023 c9 Mysteriousbione
lord I love your Annie stories, especially the parts where Annie was able to somewhat breakdown
11/25/2019 c2 Mary Hlad
I’m extremely happy that Grace Farrell became Mrs. Oliver Warbucks. She became a wonderful and loving mother for Annie, and I’m sure that David & Margaret (Annie’s birth parents) will always be angels by their side.
11/25/2019 c1 Mary Hlad
Ms. Hannigan’s intakes were absolutely nitrous and incomplete. Ms. Turner’s were far better and more detailed. Also, Pepper’s father’s statement about her was absolutely uncalled for. No wonder Pepper acted that way, being abused by her own father.
1/15/2017 c9 122markaleen
I was so excited when I got the notification that you updated! I've missed this story :) great job as usual!
6/3/2016 c8 6The Unnamed Avatar
Ooohhhh! Looking forward to the next chapter! I'm assuming it'll include Grace and Oliver's marriage counseling appointment?
6/3/2016 c8 122markaleen
Ahh, I am so happy to see an update! I've been thinking about this story lately. I miss it! Hope you'll conquer the writer's block soon. This story is wonderful.

I love the continued family drama with perfectly placed quiet family moments between Oliver, Grace, and a 'sleeping' Annie. My favorite part of the entire chapter is definitely her playing possum! So cute. Again, I'm so excited to see an update from you! Good luck with the moving and wedding plans (congratulations!) :D
2/3/2016 c7 Abbie
great story please continue i love it
1/31/2016 c7 markaleen
Oooh I forgot how much I love this chapter! Of course that's no surprise when the 3 Warbucks Family members are involved ;) I like how you birthdays the bonding between Oliver & Grace, as well as Annie even though she's 'asleep'. It's very sweet how Grace trusts to write her personal thoughts with Oliver right next to her, and even letting him read. Excellent job as always, darling! Good luck on overcoming that pesky writers block!
1/31/2016 c7 6The Unnamed Avatar
This was so cute! I love the little interjections about Grace and Oliver's current interactions during her diary session. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
12/16/2015 c6 The Unnamed Avatar
I love how it's mostly backstory of the Bennetts. The details that you went through with their personal histories are incredible. And the bit at the end about running out of ink is funny. You always add that detail about realistically writing in a journal. Looking forward to the next chapter!
12/16/2015 c6 Guest
I liked how you incorporated Mrs. McGuire's brogue in her dialogue! Very unique take on the Bennett's back story! Can't wait for more THAT darn pen!
12/15/2015 c6 AnnieWarbucks
What great intensity all the way till that dang pen dying on Grace! I'm so glad Grace gets to be that mama bear for Annie, and feels compelled to snuggle and comfort her even if she is 10 and not her biologically! They are both mother and daughter by heart! Update soon!
12/15/2015 c6 TooLazy
Great job! Ugh, cliffhangers! Update soon I want to see what Grace was going to say before her pen died! Ugh!
12/15/2015 c6 122markaleen
This chapter has everything. Fluff, romance, drama, angst, sadness, humor, etc. I love it so much! You're one of the few writers I've seen tackle the backstory of Annie's parents. It's such an important part of the story. I'm glad to see it covered in yours!

Poor Oliver & Grace. I can't imagine how hard it was for them to sit there and listen to that story. I love the whole idea of the trunk. It's so important for Annie to have something from her birth parents.

I still LOVE the bit at the end with Grace's pen dying! And it's so sweet how she refuses to move away from Annie to fetch another. Another fantastic chapter!
12/15/2015 c1 TooLazy
Great chapter! Hated the cliffhanger!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »