for Hatake Naruto, Kitsune no Konohagakure

10/4/2016 c3 Guest
Neat concept, excited for the "bringing the girl home to your parents" scene with Samui and Naruto, the comedy just writes itself!
9/7/2016 c3 malikmi95
good on the soap joke '-')b
9/2/2016 c3 18Otsutsuki no Yami
Alright, first it would be a no on your question of making Naruto and Sasuke close friends. I don't like that idea at all, it make it to close with the dumb canon Naruto who don't see reason at all.

That Sasuke haven't really helped in giving me a positive look on that character, no many times people try to make him the good guy. If it was me, Sasuke would have died at the Valley of the End.

For the pairing, do not change. Its perfect like that!

For Naruto elements, let him be something like A the raikage. Instead of the Rasengan, let him have a same abilities like the raikage, how epic would that be?
9/1/2016 c3 12Read my stuff 007
awesome
8/31/2016 c3 PenSnatcher
Why Samui though? The only character defining feature that she has is that she has big Tits, can't remember any sort of story she was given.
8/31/2016 c3 4alucard77
an excellent chapter, scene hatake gai and the family was very entertaining but I wish there were more scenes of the family and especially hatake kakashi and kurenai, without further adieu.
8/31/2016 c2 Phie
Personally, I would like to see Naruto either paired with or at least best friend with Karin Namikaze. On that note, will her personality be similar to Naruto's from the manga and/or will Naruto keep his personality, and not be effected by his parents personalities and his training? Love the story so far. Keep up the good work!
8/31/2016 c3 Senpai Grumps
I've really enjoyed the story , hope to see more.
5/25/2016 c3 DracoKing30
cant wait for new chapters
5/24/2016 c1 Lilme
Please update
5/9/2016 c3 1Uzzu
Gratz and update soon
5/5/2016 c3 voidruler1997
hey i have an idea for the power kurama gives Naruto basically he gives him an subtle dojustu it does a few thing the first is like the sharingon it increases the ability to predict and see your opponent in slow motion(so he may use Rakiri with no problems)
also it lets him decipher genjustu, (and maybe fuinjustu up to you) also lets him have sort of tracking vision(like witcher 3 when geralt is tracking)The look is that of Akame's eyes when she uses her trump card great story so far it has a great idea behind it
5/4/2016 c3 Guest
Hi there I like your story and I hope that you continue to write it more especially a naruto and samui stories.
5/4/2016 c3 2lostxinxthexdarkness
Thanks for the heads up about any delays with updating, I hope to see more chapter's in the coming months!
4/8/2016 c2 1Pouyafreydooni
amazing plot and i love the samui paring ther isnt much of them so good please just dont abandon the story TNX
58 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »