for Choice

6/14/2016 c1 12strbck23
So what happened? Loved it!
11/14/2015 c1 129ThexInvisiblexGirl
This was lovely, and beautifully written too. I so wish we'll learn more about William in the upcoming revival. I like that he was the one who told her to leave - it shows how deeply he cares for her. And I like that even though he was the one who asked her to leave, they still can't get away from one another, not really. That definitely makes this separation easier to stomach... to an extent.
8/26/2015 c1 Kara Thrace
Oooh, i like this. Beautiful characterizations. Leaving it as a one shot? Either way, thanks for a great read!
8/25/2015 c1 Guest
Excellent!
8/19/2015 c1 107Kyouryoku Senshi
Love this!
8/18/2015 c1 ScullysGone
Will there be more? Please say yes!
8/17/2015 c1 Did
on the mark for a plausible continuity.
I feel their pain.
Good job
8/17/2015 c1 XF1013
If this is how you write when you're sleep deprived, you should continue to be. This story is excellent and I'm craving more. I absolutely love it! Here's to insomnia!
8/17/2015 c1 FallonMilagro
this is so in character but so sad.
8/16/2015 c1 Iask0nly2bfr33
Love this take on the revival!
8/16/2015 c1 7KatheMS
I loved it, I always love your stories and this wasn't the exception. This could perfectly happen. Great work
8/16/2015 c1 92Mrs. Singing Violin
Ooh, this would be awesome if you've predicted correctly! I love this version of broken-up M/S...trying to stay apart, not really succeeding, still loving each other as much as ever. Love. And of course the chance for us to catch up with William, who perhaps wasn't as injured by Spender's injection as we thought...too good to be true, but awesome.
8/16/2015 c1 22Mellovesall
Mistake. Anomaly. It all hurts. I can totally see Mulder telling her to leave. To find happiness. A life without the darkness. Anything William related slays me. This was so emotional and heartbreaking. I hope we see a William centric storyline in the revival. xo