FanFiction.Net
for To Forgive Or Not To Forgive

1/9/2021 c1 28your kfp weeb
this is so wholesome! I love Steven's relationship with Garnet! and one more thing, YES QUEEN AMETHYST! MY GODDESS! YOU TELL HER BABES! ahem, sorry... (-w-')
3/1/2019 c1 Guest
I won't allow it. The damage is already done, nothing can fix it, and it should affect them for all eternity. Pearl was a dick and always will be a dick, and Garnet won't heal ever again, and even if everything is ok now, it's not, because we are envisioning a fucked lie, a hallucination of our dreams.
12/20/2018 c1 0
Good fanfiction Lady shadow92 And Dact! Your fanfiction has more character devolpment to the characters then the cartoon.
12/2/2017 c1 9Nickzilla20
I love this. This is like a what if scenario if the other characters were in the historical fiction episode. I never understood why pearl was the only one who attended at the play. Garnet I get, but why not Amythest or Greg. Anyway I love that for once Amythest gets fed up with Garnet's anger and stubbornness and stand up to her. We also have a touching moment with Garnet and Steven towards the end. Like in Keystone Motel, Garnet realizes that this is effecting Steven and slowly wants to make things right. I don't know why, but for some reason you just have the best Steven Universe stories. Great job.
10/5/2016 c1 2Orange Dash
This was such an awesome story!
7/28/2016 c1 28Cat Steven
As always, this is an amazing story! You are an amazing writer! Please keep writing!
5/27/2016 c1 Casperace13
Great story!
12/21/2015 c1 1Sueanoi
I need this.
I need garnet steven bonding.
So cute!
10/5/2015 c1 47James Hook's Wife
Cute!
8/30/2015 c1 Guest
Steven is so sweet. I think Garnet is pretty too Steven.
8/22/2015 c1 AwesomeNumber0
This is so cute. I love Garnet and Steven together and I like story's that go, behind the scenes I guess you could say. I did wonder why Pearl was the only one at Stevens play. So this was interesting to read. I liked how Amethyst talked to Garnet too. Not to often you see people (or gems) tell Garnet off.
8/19/2015 c1 5SonicHedgehogBlur
So sweet!
8/17/2015 c1 1GayPearl
pretty Garnet<3
8/17/2015 c1 Sarah
I seriously cried. The feels In this fanfiction. YES! I knew Steven thought Garnet was pretty! I love this!
16 Page 1 2 Next »