for SIlver hearts

11/15 c1 Epex8201
I respect the keyblade choice, but with a zanpaktou you can potentially be faster than light speed
11/3/2015 c11 makoto yamashita
Great chapter and in my personal opinion I liked the style that had a little more to read but that's my opinion go with whatever feels right to you.
10/18/2015 c10 makoto yamashita
hey if your thinking of a cool keyblade armor for you chapters goto this site to get some idea art/KH-Remnants-Restored-255890919
10/15/2015 c10 vampireharry the 2
Another awesome chapter! I really like Rex's keyblade! You're 3 for 3 with Limit Break! My favorite part of this Limit Break is the Final Reaction: No Mercy, although that's probably because of my sadistic side. Keep up the great work!
10/15/2015 c10 1The world traveler
Daw...wait which side of your heart...
what kind of surprise? Kupa?
10/11/2015 c9 vampireharry the 2
Another awesome chapter! I really liked his battle with Pyrrha and the Limit Break with Yang was amazing! You're 2 for 2 with making Limit Breaks match the people he's teaming up with! From start to finish, the skills and personalities of the ones he's linking with really shine through! Keep up the great work!
10/7/2015 c9 The world traveler
Oh god game theory! My only weakness!
Okay enough of that great chapter! How long will the RWBY arc will last?
10/3/2015 c8 vampireharry the 2
Another awesome chapter! Haha, poor Rex, not only does he have people literally running him down for his dust formula, but he now also has a really powerful yandere in love with him who is also going to be with him his entire journey! Oh man, it was a hard decision but I decided that I want to know what the first story arcs are. I was tempted to leave it a surprise, but I'm just not that patient, haha! Keep up the amazing work!
9/29/2015 c7 vampireharry the 2
Another awesome chapter! It is Neo, woo hoo, I was right! I'm so proud of myself! I love Rex's abilities, I especially love the Limit Break between him and Ruby, it suits them perfectly! Keep up the great work!
9/25/2015 c6 vampireharry the 2
Another excellent chapter! Ooh, is the new party member Neo? Anyway, keep up the great work!
9/20/2015 c5 vampireharry the 2
Oooooh, I'm so mad at myself! I knew about him but completely forgot. Oh well, I forgive myself because I did only hear about him twice. Anyway, awesome chapter, awesome fight, and I loved the Giga Drill Breaker part! Keep up the great work!
9/18/2015 c5 TheWillofSon
A nice chapter. That was your best battle scene so far. I like the concept that while he had accept himself, he finally had the will to change and having the courage to step forward into a better future. The design of Azrael is simply epic, hope someone could draw it. I am curious in where would you put him in the CANON story. May I suggest that you should make it a Kingdom Hearts style adventure of jumping from one world to another while having not only heartless and nobodies but shadows too as enemies. Maybe you should add not only the Disney universe but put some Anime universe for the lols. Anyway keep up the good work and I await your next chapter
9/15/2015 c4 vampireharry the 2
Oh man, I can't wait for the fight! Hmm, I'm going with Lucifer even though I feel that it's wrong because it's my best guess. *sigh* I just don't have the knowledge base to figure it out. Keep up the great work!
9/14/2015 c4 The world traveler
Alright I hope you don't disappear like some good writers of persona seem to do.(Is it me or did the people that did really good persona crossovers disappear?) Keep up the good work I look forwarded to it.
9/4/2015 c3 vampireharry the 2
This is awesome! I can't wait for more!