for The Bloodstained Throne

5/9/2016 c1 woodenwall
likelikelikelikeLIKE! >.<
3/11/2016 c1 james
Yo I'm here from (as the rosses bloom) i just wanted to ask if its still going to be uploaded that's all bye.
3/10/2016 c3 Nagisa101
Awkward
That was a awesome chapter
1/28/2016 c3 HOMAYGSGAAH
I love the plot. Like srsly. Keep up the work, man!
12/1/2015 c2 A Nanny Mouse
When Rin asked Len for somthing to remember him by, I coulda SWORN he was gonna kill her and say “How 'bout this?”.
12/1/2015 c1 Furious George
That Pikachu, or whoever, DESERVED to burn.
10/20/2015 c3 26eisceire
Don't know Assassins Creed but your world and the detail of it is well laid out & nicely fits to the style of vocaloids. You give A tense storyline with plenty of twists that never stays still for long - all good. Like the way you develop the relations tween the two couples, they're so different yet in so many ways the same too.

Gotta admit tho, at times I wasn't clear who was talking, esp tween Rin & Len. Sometimes it seems you write a word you've heard but never seen; for example in C2: "cut some slag" is really "cut some slack". A touch more of attention to the grammar and vocabulary would make this jewel of a fic shine even more.

Whatever about that I so wanna see what comes next.
8/20/2015 c2 writ-username-here
I realy like that you listen on you reviw! ! Just gona say that
8/19/2015 c1 eisceire
Nicely typical of those medieval and royal songs the Kagamine twins do so well. Good interplay between Rin & her parents, esp the capricious tyrant of a father. Well begun with Rin speaking almost chattily. You paint the teen Rin very well as unworldly, naive, tender and romantic then give as the perfect and abrupt switch to the much more worldly, engaged and harsh Len. Very interested to see where this goes; got few guesses.

"Vend" is actually "Fend" & a few other typos that spellchecker won't catch.

A weak thread methinks. From her talk to king to her talk to Piku nothing justifies Rin standing up for & trusting Piku & family then virtually being her father's mouthpiece when she dismisses Piku. Why didn't she say, like any girl from Juliet on: my parents won't have it?
8/18/2015 c1 Kyoko
Why is breast size important at all when you are trying to describe someone's physical appearance for the first time at all? Head assisan should have approximated hair color, eye color, height and notable feauture.