FanFiction.Net
for Friendly Fire

1/6/2021 c1 3COforlife
perfect! I love it!
12/21/2015 c1 3clara200
I like the part at the end showing how close they are how sweet.
9/2/2015 c1 dragonball256
Another great BMWW fic, surprised more people don't do fics based on possible bad decisions hurting other justice league members. I loved it.
9/2/2015 c1 9The Sulkier Clown
Right mate. I got here! I found the time, I read it! However, that was a couple of days ago, and I was offline at the time so couldn't review straight away. Then I forgot to review til now. Now when I forget the details a thorough review would give. Whoops...

Anywho, with that in mind I'll just say this: Good stuff, old bean!
8/27/2015 c1 Ni Castle
nice story
8/24/2015 c1 23HerFairy
This was too cute, I love how you ended this! The balance between present time and slowly revealing what happened kept me on my toes until the end. Hopefully writing this helped get the juices moving again and I hope real life is improving for you!
8/21/2015 c1 Guest
Love it so very much. Though I hoped for a more substantial reason for Superman to break formation.
8/20/2015 c1 saracsidle
Oh gosh this is so vivid and angsty and I love it
8/19/2015 c1 Guest
Ur story waz cul u didnt talk much on romance. bttt i did not lyk the part u introduced ww as bm gf u shuld hv waited til he got up apart frm dat it waz cul
8/19/2015 c1 Guest
They are the best unrealized pair in dc ..nice one shot ...hope you don't forget your other fic struggle within great story
8/18/2015 c1 134LOTSlover
So happy you're back! LOVED the one-shot especially the end. *sigh*
BMWW are so awesome and you just showed it all over again! :)
8/18/2015 c1 21ElphabaCanFigureSkate
That was kinda heart wrenching.
I think you handled both Diana and Clark's recreations very well. Both were were really in character and really fun to read!
8/18/2015 c1 BigBoyMan
I like the Batman gets hurt scenario, it usually forces the mortality issue to the spotlight, and really brings out Wonder Woman's true feelings for Batman to the surface, as the situation portrays the constant sacrifices he makes.
8/17/2015 c1 13annaoi
This is just the drama I need to read. And the ending was so nice that read it over and over againe _. Thanks for writing this!
8/17/2015 c1 DDLo18
Interesting concept, looking forward to more one shots in the future from you. Hope the family is well.
18 Page 1 2 Next »