for Reincarnation

5/30 c7 Guest
This is my favorite story I’ve ever read ! Thank you for making it . I discovered this in 2017 and since then I come back to read it over and over again. I love these two in the hobbit movies even more because of this !
1/7/2017 c7 5Vivstar
Awww. So sad, yet sweet. I wonder if she remembers her past life now (assuming she is his wife reincarnated, after all)?
Excellently written and beautiful story. I'll have to check out more of your work.
12/8/2016 c7 2SilverTwilight1810
I can imagine your story being the real reason behind Thranduil's actions. It is very beautifully written. Thank you for writing it!
9/6/2016 c7 CaliforniaDreamin03
I feel just like some of the other reviewers, you should continue it and give us more Thranduil-Tauriel love! I love your story its so well written and the characters are on point! Best of luck!
5/18/2016 c7 9unicorn682006
WOW! :) Just read this and all I can say is... WOW! Love this! Have you thought of writing a sequel? I hope you do! :)
2/8/2016 c7 46Moonraykir
I wasn't sure what I'd think of this, since I'm definitely a Kiliel shipper, but I liked it. Some angst over unrequited/misunderstood love is always acceptable. The dynamic here between Thranduil and Tauriel definitely reminded me of Jareth and Sarah in Labyrinth: the king with reasons of his own for doing things that headstrong young girl doesn't understand and resents him for, though in the end it comes out it was done for love. Something like that. XD Anyway, you did well working the movie's details into this alternate take on Tauriel and Thranduil's relationship.
12/26/2015 c7 CaliforniaDreamin03
This was so good to read! I loved it! So emotional and touching. You write really great and ill keep reading you're fanfics! Love this pairing:D
11/15/2015 c7 4Silver-crowned Valkyrie
Oh the feels! The exquisite feels!
Wonderful story and very emotional way of writing. I loved it from the beginning, but it truly made me melt in the end...
Would you consider a sequel perhaps?
9/16/2015 c7 6WholesomeToast
OMG SO SWEET IM CRYING this is so so good thank you for sharing it
9/7/2015 c7 13Petals Open to the Moon
I don't know if this is complete... but even if it is, I could not ask for a more satisfyingly sweet ending. Poor baby. He needs love so badly. :(
9/7/2015 c6 Petals Open to the Moon
I am so glad you wrote these two scenes: her drawing the bow on him, and then the mourning over Kili. I was so enraptured on the latter part in the movie, especially, when you almost swear you can see tears in those beautiful, sad silver eyes. He knows that pain too well.

Lovely!
9/7/2015 c2 Petals Open to the Moon
This is so sweet. :) I am on a fanfic roll, hungry for more Thranduil and Tauriel, and this tender fic feeds my hunger well.
8/25/2015 c7 PRK4eva
Great ending! I would love to see it continue where you left off!
8/24/2015 c7 sweetmochi
So beautiful! I agree, sequel, sequel, sequel!
8/23/2015 c7 animesia
Wow! You should write a sequel.. please.. i beg you...
22 Page 1 2 Next »