for Maternal Instincts

2/21/2019 c2 Guest
Kocham to. Kiedy nastempna część?
8/22/2018 c1 5GreyroseLegacy1
Love this story. Please update! I have to know what happens with Shimmer and how Arcee's gonna get through this LOL. Also, the humour in this cracked me up a few times.
2/5/2018 c2 1Emma214
i love it
4/23/2016 c2 1Skyelover101
Awesome fanfiction, updae soon...
Can't wait to see how Arcee copes with lil'Shimmer
~ Skye
10/20/2015 c2 4Varghjartat
Hmm, pretty good so far. Shimmer sounds like a promising name. The first chapter had a few mistakes you missed, and this is promising too though I need to read more to convince myself if this is a worthy story for me to read. I am not saying it's not a bad one but it's too soon to know for certain if this will be a good one or not
9/13/2015 c2 2GalacticSoul
It's so cute!
8/29/2015 c2 PrimalScreamer
Cute little chapter.

Love the bitlet's name. :)
8/29/2015 c1 PrimalScreamer
Really good first chappie!

You might want to fix that giant wall of text in the middle though. Looks like the formatting didn't take or something. :D

Good characterizations. Arcee doesn't feel overly OOC. People either write her to be too mellow, or they go too far and make her a screeching banshee that's always furious about everthing, heh.

Ratchet, grumpy old bot. Check! Loves me some Ratchet.
8/28/2015 c2 3marvelmaximoffs
Ah, poor Bulk! But this is really funny! The chapters are short, but I know how hard it is to juggle school, homework, and writing (or a job and writing if you're that old). Keep up the good work!
Love,
GOAG03
8/27/2015 c2 Guest
cute, very cute
8/26/2015 c2 6haloangel21
Aww. Love the name :) So who's gonna be the lucky sire? OuO Oppy'd be a good choice since he loves children.
8/26/2015 c2 9Airreon Princess
Hate it? No...like it? No...Love it...YES YES YES! I liked that you chose Shimmer, I think it's a cute name for her. You were right when you said it fits her. Can't wait to see what happens next!
8/26/2015 c2 32Aili-chan
AWWWW
8/25/2015 c2 11willowbeean
Love this story. I can never find enough stories with a storyline involving a sparkling like this. Practically laughed out loud when Shimmer had an 'accident' on Bulkhead!

Just wondering, is there gonna be a father figure for Shimmer in this story? Someone to help Arcee along with the process of taking care of the sparkling? And then Arcee ends up falling in love with both the father figure and the sparkling?

Just throwing in some story ideas just to see your thoughts. Update soon!
8/25/2015 c2 44Greendogg
Oh snap! This isn't going to be a walk in the park, that's for sure.
23 Page 1 2 Next »