for The Floor is What?

*silently cries*
11/7/2018 c8 10kaoruca
Very sweet one indeed!
11/7/2018 c7 kaoruca
Oh this has been so intense and sad. You kept him truly in character. Awesome chapter
6/27/2018 c7 2ArtisticFantasy
I have read plenty of fics dealing with Ed dieing and Winry's reaction to it, but I can't remember reading one that deals with Ed losing Winry. And oh boy does it hurt, it hurts more than the other way around I think. Losing Winry would be as bad as losing Al for Ed. I'm not sure he could keep going, definitely not in the same way anyway. I was hoping this would be a happy collection after the first couple oneshots lol. We went from mcdonalds playgrounds to pulling the plug. Very well done though, I liked all of them, keep it up!
5/5/2018 c7 Chloee0x0
Oh my god boo! I wonder what happened to her?! So this is a semi-happy prompt but here:
Winry gets taken hostage of and after a few days she realizes that she doesn’t need anyone to come save her cause she’s a badass, so she gets herself free and shows up at HQ where Ed is freaking out or something and he gets happy to see her and won’t let her out of his sight and they take down the baddies together
5/1/2018 c7 msmazzo
happy prompt: anything but this..damn...

like maybe a story about fluffy kittens and Al attempting to get Winry to take one after she and Ed are married.
5/1/2018 c7 Patsy Koala
This was so sad. I hope something happy comes soon
5/1/2018 c4 10kaoruca
My favourite here so far
4/30/2018 c7 2Mr. Self-Deprecation
How about this chapter was a terrible dream by Ed, and Winry kids comfort the crying patriarch?
4/30/2018 c7 77lexieconextreme
*sounds of crying in the distance*
6/17/2017 c4 7number1animefreak
Wtf!? You killed Ed? That's so heart breaking.
6/10/2017 c6 thestaffofra
I really enjoyed this chapter! The wait between chapters is not an issue and there's no need to apologize for things you don't have much control over. Not to say that I'm not looking toward to more if there are any to come.
The angst may not be good for the soul, but the way it was written definitely is (good. Without the soul part). "The lump in his throat was more like a bolder now" and on really was just. Wow. I see how you made yourself sad writing this.
6/10/2017 c6 8Attackoneverything