for Irrelevance v2

4/15/2020 c1 5RGreen
Loved this story... dad ad that it is over ...
1/4/2018 c25 Guest
Great, but Q always spoils everything.
9/4/2016 c25 29sidsaid
This has been a ride! The longest fic I've ever read on FF (so I was wary starting it) but this has been incredible. I am rather curious what it was originally like, but I have enjoyed reading your story immensely. I think you've written beautifully and developed your characters well and the story has been so enrapturing! It took a long time to finish, because I'm such a slow reader, but I kept on getting so infuriated because I couldn't read faster!

So I really loved reading this! Thanks for your amazing work!
10/30/2015 c25 69ExpiredCheese
Woa, that's the end? Well I enjoyed this. And I'm glad I've got one more fanfic I've finally finished reading.

BTW I did a short "missing scenes" fic for "Renegades." Not sure if that would interest you but, as you're the one who got me to watch it, so I figured you should know.
10/30/2015 c24 ExpiredCheese
Balls! Why did I wait do long to continue reading this? I fell behind. Naomi an ensign, reuniting with Icheb, Chak and Janeway dating, a drill sergeant and more sex! Looking forward to chapter 25.
10/17/2015 c25 MissSarahG1
This was amazing, I can't wait for the sequel
10/6/2015 c24 MissSarahG1
Oh my god! I absolutely LOVED this chapter, not only was your writing great as always, but there was the proposal and Neelix, I cannot wait for more
10/3/2015 c23 ExpiredCheese
I like how you handle J/C. I'm a C7 shipper myself, but think JC is perfectly acceptable when done well. The problem is that it's so often not. Annoying tendencies of some JC writers include painting Seven as a villain or a ditz, having Tom, B'Elanna or Harry chastise Chakotay for dating Seven (?) or just overall treating the characters like high schoolers. I like that you portray them as adults, who don't make such a huge deal out of relationships as some of the fans.

I also loved the cameo fest at the party, especially Q and Q's arrival!
10/1/2015 c23 MissSarahG1
Thank you for another amazing chapter xx
9/30/2015 c21 Jon Voris
*I* *LOVED* *IT* *TO* *DEATH* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Spectacular Failure On The Part Of *BOTH* The Queen *AND* Nam's Birth *DIS-CONTROL*, I Bet You Can Guess Which One *WILL* Happen, LoL ;) :) ;)
Hope The Poor Kid's Still O.K. Inside Nam (Naomi), As A Possible Side-effect Of Birth Control Is *MAKING* You Get Pregnant, And *THEN* Aborting Said Kid :'(
That Said,
*BABY* *POOL* *TIME*
I'll Say It's Triplets, LoL ;) :) ;)
*POOR* Itchy :'(
That Said, You're 150/5 Stars ;)
By The Way, *I'M* *DYING* *TO* *READ* *THE* *NEXT* *CHAPTER* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
9/20/2015 c22 ExpiredCheese
Is this a prequel to "Renegades?" The new bond between Tuvok and Icheb, the introduction of Admiral Chekov, and poor Icheb having his brain fried, which could lead to a chain of events that may turn him into the wangsty renegade we saw in the film...or am I just reading too much into this? Actually, this can't be a prequel can it, because this and "Renegades" are both 10 years after "Voyager."

Well I loved the nods and references all the same. And I was glad to see T'Chea again!
9/20/2015 c22 MissSarahG1
I really, really LOVED this chapter, your writing is brilliant and I love the playful side of Icheb that comes out when he is around Naomi xx
9/18/2015 c21 ExpiredCheese
Fist off, I don't think Ive thanked you yet for saving me from a dull work week. I'm taking extra shifts and haven't had a day off in a while, which is okay since it's not back braking work, but GOD does it get boring. I've been so happy to get updates on your story during these slow shifts.

Anyway, the interactions between Itchy and the Queen were fantastic. And I smiled when I read the line "stay out of my head."

I also like how you give the new human crew members names from all over the world, which makes more sense for Starfleet than the disproportionate amount of Western names we see in the Star Trek saga.
9/18/2015 c21 MissSarahG1
This chapter was brilliant, I loved it and can't wait for more xx
9/17/2015 c20 ExpiredCheese
I love the Queen's scenes! She's trying to figure out which arch nemesis is kicking her hardware ass, and it's one of the dronelings she discarded and left for dead decades ago!
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »