FanFiction.Net
for A Different Door, A Different Redhead

2/25/2016 c3 7moon so bright
Interesting way for her to help him.
2/25/2016 c2 moon so bright
Nice Pokemon reference.
2/25/2016 c1 moon so bright
Interesting story concept.
12/22/2015 c8 38Vixen Uchiha
Will harry get his very own cabbit? And what will Washuu make of moony's fur little problem
11/15/2015 c8 Rose1948
This is the most gosh DANGED laugh fest I've ever taped my ribs up for! *howls* Thank you so very much! What with winter setting in here, the laughs and giggles help me burn calories and work to keep me warm. Not only that, I'm enjoying your little snippets very, very much. Thank you!
11/15/2015 c6 29Sakura Lisel
Depending on WHERE in the Tenchi Muyo series this takes place in, why doesn't Washu give Harry his own cabbit? Is this was taking place during the Tenchi Muyo GXP part of the series, Washu should be creating a new batch of cabbits she could let Harry chose from, because what if something happens back home that immediately needs Ryo-ohkis help with but shes all the way in England with Harry? *lol*
11/15/2015 c8 Sakura Lisel
Wait since its missing after Ryo-ohki's visit, is Ryo-ohki is pregnant with the philosophrs stone thanks to the Mirror of Erised and the fake mirror Ken-ohki? *lol* i wonder how powerful her future baby is going to be with that stone in it.
11/15/2015 c8 Ranmaleopard
This is just really awesome keep it up
11/15/2015 c8 38Innortal
LOL, evil and a great joke.
11/15/2015 c8 1AnFan-n-More
I'm surprised she didn't take the mirror since it would give her access to 'A' Ken-ohki :)

Unless she did some thinking after the fact and realized it would be cheating on 'her' Ken-ohki.

Thanks for the update! I actually look forward to the updates for this since I really like the crossover.
11/1/2015 c7 fellow
I find that amusing. To the extreme.
11/1/2015 c6 fellow
I wonder what Ryoko thinks of her lack of pet spaceship at the moment.
11/1/2015 c5 fellow
Petunia's thought process is as amusing - in what she doesn't know - as it is disturbing.
11/1/2015 c4 fellow
Funny. And thus the power he knows not is the power of friendship. Friendship with very powerful and intelligent beings whom he certainly cannot in any way comprehend.
11/1/2015 c3 fellow