FanFiction.Net

Love the concept.
10/26/2015 c7 James Birdsong
Wonderful seven chapters.
10/24/2015 c7 Rose1948
*gigglefits* Priceless! Your little snippets give me the giggles just when I need to giggle! Thank you!
10/24/2015 c7 Ranmaleopard
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more. I don't know about you, but here is an idea that I just thought of: maybe have Ryu-Ohki go on a feeding frenzy when Harry goes into the Department of Mystery and gorges herself on pretty much all the items in there. Or have her also go into a feeding frenzy when inside Gringotts. Please continue!
10/24/2015 c7 1AnFan-n-More
That's original :D

I'm enjoying this, I look forward to the next installment.
9/27/2015 c5 Kamagong
the story is very interesting, but the chapters are way too short given the length of time between updates taken into account.
9/28/2015 c5 Rose1948
*falls on floor, curls up tight, laughs until it hurts* These little shorts of yours are priceless 1/2! *howls until tears fall* Oh My GOSH! *squees* Thank you so MUCH!
9/24/2015 c4 Ranmaleopard
This is really interesting I can't wait to see what happens next
9/19/2015 c4 Rose1948
*foflmao* Priceless! Chapters 3 & 4 are priceless! I can see, in my mind's eye, everything you wrote happening. In another mindscape, that is. Still, it's . . . it's AWESOME! Thank you so MUCH for these little gems! Chocolate sprinkles on chocolate marshmallow ice cream! *sighs happily*
9/15/2015 c1 Kim Creole
Wow...
916 words stretched out over 4 chapters, which equals about 229 words per chapter.

Chapters should, bare minimum, be 3000 to 3500 words, or else why even bother?
9/16/2015 c4 Ddragon21
eh I hope harry becomes a crazy magical scientist from this.
9/15/2015 c4 1Mizuno Tenshi2
Bwahahahaha... Washuu is appropriately harsh when needed.
9/14/2015 c4 14Celestia's Paladin
Well... There goes half the plot line. Wonder what will happen now that Volde is gone
9/14/2015 c4 1Kamagong
Did Washu just give Moldyshorts a Doctor Who style punishment? AWESOME!
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »