for Dastan's Lullaby, Tamina's Joy and Other Drabbles

10/18/2015 c6 Shani8
Wonderfully written, as always. Thanks for making me smile. :)

I look forward to more, and happy writing!

10/16/2015 c5 ireadbooksandpeople
hahaha cute chapter end...poor Dastan, I wonder if T gets to wear a bathing suit too hehe..thanks for the update!
10/15/2015 c5 Shani8
Wonderful chapter, as always. It was an enjoyable read, and I look forward to more.

Happy writing!

10/3/2015 c4 Shani8
Aww... I like the way that Tamina and Valletta are getting on like a house on fire. That's really sweet.

I like the introduction of Jade and Shift too. I have a huge obsession with critters, and love the way your wrote Shift. So cute, purring and all. :)

I love the bond that Tamina has with Shift too. I look forward to the next installment.

Well done!

10/3/2015 c3 Shani8
Aww... the idea of Dastan writing to his adoptive mother so frequently is really sweet. I always have a soft spot for men who are good to their parents, and Dastan is no exception. ;)

Wonderfully written as always, and I look forward to more.

BRAVO!

10/3/2015 c2 Shani8
Lovely, just LOVELY. :) I love the idea of Tamina being a talented dancer, and this was just brilliantly written.

I definitely enjoyed this, and look forward to more. Well done!

10/3/2015 c1 Shani8
Aww... this is very beautifully written. I'm definitely hooked and look forward to more. :)

9/17/2015 c4 ddbddb123
Great stories, really enjoying them
9/16/2015 c3 chihiro
awe love Dastan's honesty and sincerity. Srsly this movie really left me hanging.
9/16/2015 c2 chihiro
lol jiggling, that was funny! lovely versions of D & T
9/16/2015 c4 kit
oh more magic! didn't quite expect that from Valetta haha...mom's got tricks on her sleeves..keep on!
9/14/2015 c3 kit
Dastan is such a gentleman, pls update soon...
9/14/2015 c2 kit
delicious read! amazing lenghty chapter!
9/14/2015 c1 chihiro
nice start, cute chapter :)
9/13/2015 c3 FirelordAzula
Oh cool they're gonna meet the mom on chapter one, nice one. Soooooo good to read new stories in this fandom weeee! more pls? :)
19 Page 1 2 Next »