for Spirits, Sprites and Seasons

7/8/2020 c1 Nicole is purple
I loved this and it brought a smile to my face
1/21/2019 c1 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so yet cute and funny, please and thank you.
12/8/2018 c1 1ArchJackel
Constructive criticism: your evidence that winter is the most celebrated season because of Christmas and New Years is not very credible as many countries experience summer during this time. Also Autumn, being the harvest season from what I know world wide and with festivals as a result would probably be most celebrated.
If you wanted to state a reason Winter would be important, try comparing it to Summer or talk more specifically about the equinox.
To say Jack is young in body and mind may make him seem more innocent and naive, which may be your point, but as he comes from a time where he would have had to grow up fast and already takes care of his sister (judging by the sheperd’s crook, cattle as well) it also is a bit weak.
However talking about his 300 years alone and the isolation from interaction and in turn deception and other such things, may work just as well.

Keep in mind this is all objective and some may point out I’m wrong in my statements. Your grammar and spelling is on point and you created an original and creative story. Keep up the good work.
2/25/2017 c1 4CrazyGirl1023
I know this is a oneshot, but it should be a TWOshot
1/4/2017 c1 5WinterCrystal1009
I really truly enjoyed this fanfic...in fact this is my 4th time rereading it! Although, I just realized something...is Jack human Jokul's son by any chance?
3/16/2016 c1 2sjsreader
I thought this was really fun! I loved how you showed how strong Jack was to have been doing what he has been by himself for so long. Also that he finally got helpers, and that he got to meet his sister again! What a cool way to bring her back into the world of the Guardians! Great job!
1/12/2016 c1 9Jewelie-chan
Oh wow! I love this! It's so beautiful and it makes so much sense! I love that Jack is so overworked, as mean as that sounds. It makes his character more believable and real. Dftba! :)
11/9/2015 c1 Nick
I like this a lot but I do feel that you made Jack Frost a little to young though
10/22/2015 c1 PlaidOtaku
I LOVE THIS! it's cute and original.
8/25/2015 c1 1Merlia W
I. LOVE. IT!
8/19/2015 c1 7Derpy Seahorse Genes
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
8/19/2015 c1 lkspires
This was a very beautiful story.