for Going Under

11/26/2017 c10 Little Miss Janie
This is quite the story! I know it's been a while since you have updated. And believe me, I absolutely realize life gets crazy busy. But if you ever get a chance to come back to this, I'll be here to read it!
12/31/2015 c10 22coveredinbees14
Yikes! I am so intrigued! This is such a gripping story, I love every moment! Please update soon!
12/30/2015 c10 Guest
That was an unbelievably cruel cliffhanger please update soon!
P.S. I fully approve/love Katherine's motherly nature also this is K. Kelly on my cell so...

Write On!
K. Kelly
12/30/2015 c10 biankies
This was a well written chapter thanks for the update.
12/21/2015 c9 biankies
Yay an update!
Now you have to post again soon I have to know what happens next!
10/20/2015 c8 biankies
Poor Jack. I hope everything works out for him. At least he knows about it before it happens.
Thanks for another great chapter.
No worries we forgive you.
Just remember to keep on writing!
10/20/2015 c8 2acethespian
He's not throwing away his shot is from Hamilton and I literally only know that bc it's all over my dash. I haven't listened to the soundtrack because I want to see the show first. ANYWAY. I really like this a lot and I'm looking forward to the next update :))
10/20/2015 c8 Guest
The Hamilton reference at the end was great. This entire story is great. You are great. Can't wait to see what happens next!
10/20/2015 c8 NamelessFangirlii
Causal Hamilton reference there, nice. Great to have another chapter-school sucks sometimes doesn't it!
Also, could you maybe edit chapter 7 if you get time-it's all one block of text and really confusing to read. Don't worry if you can't though. Schools a bitch, excuse the French.
8/29/2015 c6 biankies
Ouch. This was great but you have to post soon. I need to see what happens!
You could definitely write a thriller.
8/29/2015 c6 20Connie rose
Aww, poor babies! I just want to give them all a hug. And I'm torn between being mad at Jack or holdinf out until I find out more. I really really want to know more! Please update as soon as you can/choose to!
8/27/2015 c5 biankies
Thanks for the update pls post again soon.
8/23/2015 c3 biankies
Thanks for another great chapter! Pls post again soon.
8/23/2015 c3 Connie rose
Oh, wow! This is really intriguing! I don't think I've ever even contemplated Jack loosing touch with the other boys. And now they need his help. Just... wow. I can't wait to see where this goes!
8/23/2015 c3 22coveredinbees14
Oh, a cliffhanger! Love it!
19 Page 1 2 Next »