for What Was Once Forgotten

10/20/2019 c3 Sun and moon100
Please update when you can
10/20/2019 c2 Sun and moon100
please update, it's brilliant
8/9/2019 c1 Wika0304
please tell me that Jack is Megatron's son
6/2/2018 c3 19Starscream1998
I absolutely love this story though it looks like it hasn't updated in awhile why is that I really enjoy the story and hope it will continue I absolutely love this concept thank you so much
6/2/2018 c1 Starscream1998
so this doesn't look like it's updated in forever but I'm still going to follow it because I think it's awesome hope you can update soon I'm really enjoying this
5/13/2017 c3 10sakuralovelight
i like what you have so far hop to read more soon
1/22/2017 c3 Guest
I can't believe that June lost her memory's. And sadly megatron got his family in his grasp. So what will happen when they wake up? Will megatron get to know his son and spark mate once more? I can't wait to see the autobots reaction about June aka lunar and jack aka jayblade? I can't wait to see the next chapter and keep up the good work.
11/5/2016 c3 Dutchess-Of-Dirt Abandoned
It's a great story. I hope college goes well!
9/19/2016 c3 draco7347
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
9/19/2016 c3 4Hivedragon
Oh this is just epic, really looking forward to the next chapter.
9/9/2016 c3 3Avenix17
I love this story so much! Please update soon! ;)
8/30/2016 c3 Guest
I have pretty much fallen in love with this story. Just...everything about it is amazing! Well, the run-on sentences and comma usage could be improved. But I love the plot and I can't wait to see what happens next! So please please please update soon! Please?
3/22/2016 c3 5dracologistmaster
An interesting story so far I look forward to seeing what happens next, though I doubt Megatron is going to like their reactions when Lunarlight and Jayblade wake up.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »