for A Change in Perspective

9/4/2015 c3 4Monpoke
Bueno como novato que soy ,se lo difícil que es empesar escribir de un día para el otro ,pero notedes porbensido siempre hay una manera para hecer lo que te gusta .Escribir es lo que elegiste y ahora tienes que hacerte gargo de esa responsabilidad ,o sino cada día vas a empesar a escribir menos asta que no quede nada .Chau y buena suerte con la historia.
8/24/2015 c2 4Kurama The Platinum Zoroark
I think I have an idea for a plotline... I think you could eventually have Zach and Ty change worlds to mystery dungeon, from their you probably develop a original plotline and antagonist. Probably even get Zach a love interest there, my thought was to have the plotline be somewhat based on a sorta gather secret treasures to meet arceus and mew and let's say they need their help to save their world from the antagonist who somehow gained control of palkia, dialga, and giratina and are trying to rewrite the world(s) or something. That's my idea at least. Good chapter, I hope to see more soon.
8/19/2015 c1 1Synchronizer
I will be re writing this chapter and I will probably merge 1,2, and 3. I will have an open week this far so I should be able to hunker down and write a lot more!
8/19/2015 c1 4Kurama The Platinum Zoroark
Wow, a superb start to what I hope will be a great story! Keep up the good work!
8/19/2015 c1 3Adamfics
This story looks good in a way and was quite neatly written though there were a few minor mistakes, but aside from that, it's quite good. However, the chapter length is a bit too short and there was little to no description of the characters. Most notably the main character Zach himself, you didn't describe him at all. Is he tall, does he have green eyes, is he ten years old? that, we'll never know i guess. All we were informed was that Zach is a dude and that's pretty much it! Based on the above, im giving a moderate rating of 6.9/10