FanFiction.Net
for The Dominator Rises

8/30/2017 c1 2signo001
You have just a few errors in this piece, but other than that, it's a well-written story! It even has the same kind of humor you'd expect in a Craig McCracken cartoon. Even though I don't know much about Noël Wells, I can definitely imagine her reciting Dominator's lines. I also think John DiMaggio would appropriate for the voice of Syzar. Additional voices would include Keith Ferguson, Tom Kenny, Sam Riegel perhaps, and Fred Tatasciore, the latter of whom would provide the voice of Daig.

I see this was submitted in mid-August of 2015, a couple of weeks after the second season premiere (The Greater Hater), yet I never knew about it until late 2015. The Bot is the only episode to mention Volcanium X and that made me think of this fan fiction. I recently found that Craig mentioned that name in a Twitter post in early August of 2015, so I guess that explains how you found it before the episode came on. I assume menserium is also what makes up the ship's drill (in addition to giving Dominator the ability to control her suit and the powers that come with it).

And wouldn't you know? It's revealed later in season 2 that Dommi (a truly funny alternative name for her, by the way) does have a swivel chair - looks like that prediction came true. You also did great at maintaining Dominator's personality as well as her loneliness, which Wander would come to realize in the second season finale (The End of the Galaxy). Facts like these (plus that rubber ball "updating," probably because it's also made from Volcanium X) make me believe The Dominator Rises had to have taken place within the Wander Over Yonder universe (and before The Bad Guy, as implied in the beginning of the fan fiction). Bravo!

Just a reminder, the #SaveWOY campaign continues, so feel free to show some support if you'd like to see the show get wrapped up Craig's way. I'm sure you're just as curious about Dommi's fate as I am.
10/14/2015 c1 Guest
This... Was... AWESOME! Please make more. Pretty plz with a volcanuim x cherry on top!
8/19/2015 c1 FlamingChainsaw
Awesome Lord Dominator origin story, man!