for Let Me Love You

8/24/2015 c1 7Batteredpen
If only they had had this conversation instead of what we got and the end of 10.1. A much more sensible take on the situation as presented.
8/20/2015 c1 NavyLady
Nice job!
8/20/2015 c1 mhf34
This wss a lovely take on the prompt. So nice to see them in a relationship at the begining of series 10. Thank you for sharing
8/20/2015 c1 19Velocity Girl1980
Great one shot. This burst of absolute honesty comes at just the right moment for Harry and Ruth. Kudos for trying to make something good come of S10 as well.
8/20/2015 c1 Deleted Account 91
Great chapter - I really like what you've done with it - again, it's very different from the others coined from the same prompt :)
LBx
8/20/2015 c1 3wolfdrum
It is amazing how everyone who has written a story using the same prompt has come up with such a different take on it. I really loved how you have Ruth taking charge here and calmly laying out a detailed plan forward. Favorite line of your's is "It was love five years ago when it was something wonderful never said and it was love now."
8/20/2015 c1 147HR always live on
A great take on the prompt, and I like Ruth taking charge of the situation. Thanks for sharing.
8/20/2015 c1 12Sparky75
Oh if only they'd had this conversation instead of running off like idiots who hadn't a clue in s10. Also makes complete sense them already being together in this. Really enjoyed this and nice to read another take on the quote.
8/19/2015 c1 transmissionends64
Excellent. There were so many holes in series 10 that you could driven an army tank through them. This makes so much more sense with Ruth questioning and analysing the slimy Gavriks as you would expect a senior analyst to do! Love the fact that Harry and Ruth are in a relationship late series 9/early series 10 in this story. It makes perfect sense to everyone except those useless buggers at Kudos. Really enjoyed this and thanks for sharing. BTW, it is too much to ask that you have Harry for an afternoon because I'm not willing to share;).
8/19/2015 c1 60Sigma Creations
This is such a lovely one-shot. Why couldn't Kudos come up with something like that? It would have been so much more believable than the awful stuff they gave us. Thanks for sharing.
8/19/2015 c1 186r4ven3
That was an interesting take on the prompt, and a necessary twist to the canon. It always bewildered me how easily Harry accepted the rubbish Elena threw his way. After all, he must have known how corrupt she was. I also like the idea that you used the prompt as a way of Ruth to tell Harry she loved him. That, for me, was the best part of how you used the prompt. A unique take.