for Pillowtalk on a Rooftop

12/20/2017 c1 Guest
AAAAH I LOVE THIIISSS! ITS SO SWEET!
8/19/2017 c1 NinaKaitoConan
LOVE IT
3/4/2017 c1 2JustIzzyHere
CUTE! I love everything already! yeah!
6/25/2016 c1 Guest
Aww! The end was just so FLUFFEH! Also, I can only imagine how Kaito would suppress his attraction to Shinichi for a month - through flirtation and constant double entendres! But seriously, the entire fanfiction was endearing and enticing! Nice job!
9/17/2015 c1 4King-of-losers
So sweet! So romantic..
Oh! Make a possessive kaito! Shin-chan and hei-chan is too close and kaito is jealous!

If you want :p.. But really! It's sweet..
*I'm not eating a candy*

-aruma
8/25/2015 c1 110th Squad 3rd Seat
Kaito captured Shinichi's heart.
8/23/2015 c1 MinamiJSakuya
Grammar problems all around, but loved the story line! Sweet! Maybe you should think of getting a beta?
8/23/2015 c1 7seireidoragon
This was an adorable story and I can just imagine what Hakuba was thinking.
8/20/2015 c1 6Kensy Echo
Ah, it's really sweet~ I can imagine how cute Shinichi must be when he tried to stop Kid from escaping with a way that clearly invite Kid to tease him XD And, I like the scenario of how Shinichi met Kaito. It is the first time I read a KaiShin FFn with the two of them really meet each other 'coincidentally' in Kaito's heist, and they wenr as far as keep acting to not know each other until they were alone. I like this story and your writing style! Please write more KaiShin FFn!

KensyEcho
8/19/2015 c1 25neonkoi
Dun Dun Dun! KaiShin. Aw, it made me smile a lot. Really amazing job. I can't wait for more of your writing.
-Neonkoi